Disclaimer, this will not resonate with everyone. the 6th house also deals with pets, interestingly, these peoples pets could be their soulmates and they met them in their past life. for example, if they unexplainably have a fear of cliffs then they may have died by falling off a cliff in their past life. ex: virgo mars = you work because you want to help others and feel needed, it is beneficial for your health. My app: "Astrologyzone Horoscopes by Susan Mil"in Apple App Store +Google Play. at home, perhaps you do a lot of art or are dramatic. tell me what you think! where aquarius/uranus/11th house is in in your VENUS PERSONA CHART tells you what kind of videogames/online games you like to play. your mars in PLUTO PERSONA CHART is how you react to danger. Astro Observations . Momscope is here to help. #astrology observations on Tumblr This is among the books you have bought over the years. Despite its ancient roots, modern astrological readings are still incredibly popular, especially when understanding each signs different characteristics and meanings. in southnode persona chart can tell you what you remember from your, southnode in 5th house / mnemosyne in 5th house, in groom/briede/juno persona chart can tell you where you may. 4. :p. sagittarius mars especially with scorpio or aries placements are very attractive. they are secretive as a way to protect themselves. I even thought he was an aries rising at first. Astrology Observations: Cancer Moon. this placement/aspect is common in attractive people that may have impacted other peoples lives in a way. THATS ALL !? something like that. the sign its in can tell you who are likely to steal your ideas and what type of ideas are likely to get stolen. theyre the type to get their catchphrases copied or have their quotes shared, when people say someone once told me.. these people are that someone. You are allowed to mourn when things don't turn out the way you wanted them to. TAURUS/LIBRA placements (especially RISING and MARS) need to make sure their workplace is aesthetic to their liking before they work, otherwise theyll just procrastinate. Astrology observations I made pt 26 : r/astrologymemes they also get babied by their peers. its also interesting that a lot of gemini moons and SCORPIO MOONS get along very well (Scorpio is associated with Hades, the god of the underworld). ex: pluto in 5th house = you miss your creative self, you miss when you were happy and going to playgrounds. SATURN IN 3RD HOUSE can give the individual very crooked teeth, their jaw can be uneven and they can have an overbite/underbite. the Gemini person helps the Scorpio person lighten up a bit and verbalise their feelings. Originally posted by afoxthatpretendstobeabear. @astrologyzone. those with this placement carry fears and trauma from their past life so they most likely have the same fears/traumas as they did in their past life. these peoples sacrifices and acts of kindness are never forgotten, they can make others smile for the rest of their day by giving them a compliment. for example, if they have respiratory problems, they might have breathed in a lot of dust or any kind of particles because of their work in their past life. YOU CAN POST IT BUT GIVE ME CREDITS. they juggle their hobbies just like how jesters juggle balls (Geminis archetype is the jester). most people with this placement are remembered for their individuality and intelligence. Its also interesting that a lot of SCORPIOS I know are very attracted to VIRGOS, just like how Hades was attracted to Persephone. You find it offensive when people say you dont give off the planets energy. : in 1st house or aspecting your ascendant these people inspire others just for being themselves, for their looks, for their views of life. the reason why I think this happens is because your descendant is your other half and you attract people with similar placements as your descendant persona chart because you are supposed to get along with those placements and learn from them so that youll be ready for when you meet your soulmate or whatever. those with this placement most likely want to travel to other countries and are fascinated with other cultures and religions, they are the people that listen to music from other countries and arent afraid to move to another country and start a new life there even if their family isnt there. She seeks to unlock the secrets of the stars, which allows us to better understand our lives and the world around us. continuing my previous observation, SCORPIO-GEMINI friendships/relationships/connections are very underrated. /j. something like that. Women with 7H Mars tends to be attracted to "bad boys", macho like men. Unlocking the Stars explores the observances of astrology through illustrations and observations. for example, if they have weak hands they may have fought a lot in their past life or they worked in labour. wherever you have 18 DEGREES IN YOUR CHART, it tells you where you may be seen as evil. Astrology observations? people with venus at 7 or 16 may struggle with their love life a lot more than most people people with venus at 2 or 11 are more likely to marry their twin flame your mc at 28 (especially in sidereal) can indicate massive wealth your sun at 26 can indicate making money from being in the spotlight (typically acting) Disclaimer: I am not a professional astrologer, this post is based off my own observations, experiences and research. ex: moon in gemini or 3rd house = soft hands. StarAstrology Astrology Observations Astrology observations | Lipstick Alley In their past life, they may have been a child or they were around children a lot so they may feel unexplainably drawn to children this lifetime. It isnt shallow to try and have a good reputation and have a high social status among other powerful people. people with this placement reminds me of runway models, their straight faces looking ahead, wearing clothing that give the vibe that you cant touch them or have what theyre wearing. Lilith 10H/Uranus 10H t end to refuse to fit into the society; inclination to protest against everything. your venus in MNEMOSYNE (57) PERSONA CHART can tell you the aesthetic you wish to have. they need more attention for their style FR. Astrology Zone (@astrologyzone) / Twitter I mean, are you kidding? people with placements similar to your DESCENDANT PERSONA CHART feel like home to you and you get along with them even if the signs arent compatible. they couldve been servants too and were judged and looked down by people. ex: mercury, you may be seen as evil by people because of your choice of words or the way you think. they make everything look good. thats that combination for ya (ofc it depends on the rest of the chart). most people with this placement are remembered for their s*x appeal, wealth and maybe even deaths. Unlocking the Stars provides readers with valuable information about themselves and their surroundings, enabling them to make informed decisions about their future. you can post it but give me credits <3 english isnt my first language so Im sorry for grammatical errors! CANDY (3015) can tell you where and how you naturally attract people and where people notice you (in a good way), basically where youre an 'eye candy. I think its funny how SCORPIO is the 8th sign of the wheel and the number 8 looks like the infinity sign. Thanks to this new information, we can better understand the present and the future. How to seek a prediction: Interpret the positions of the moon and planets, relative to constellations made of stars (Sample) Equipment: anything from naked eye observation to specialized software Personnel: Astrologer Astrology, which derives from the Greek word astrologia (), is the study of heavenly bodies in an attempt to explain and understand the mysterious and complex . their beauty is hard to forget, the type that stains your mind and never leaves. they could also have knowledge on children so they may be very good with children. they could have the same scars as they did in their past life too. Astronomy vs Astrology: What's The Difference? ASTROLOGY OBSERVATIONS PART TWO. and it also doesnt look messy which is something that a lot of people cant achieve. this may sound weird but their relationships help them remember their past life. Astrology Observations: Unlocking the secrets of the stars for a better understanding of self and the world. this isn't a style analysis btw also, my intuition shows up as ideas. Check out my other astrology posts! In their past life, they could have been immigrants or were just very different from the people of where they lived. Karolina Kriauzaite Astrology Observations Pt. 4 ex: taurus mars = their clothes, money, scent, or even neck. their throats could also get dry easily. she was known as the mother of the muses and had beautiful flowy hair. everything these people touch and own, other people want. If their family in their past life was close and they had a good healthy relationship with them, in this lifetime they may also have a good relationship with their family. for example, if theyre naturally talented at drawing, they may have been an artist in their past life. This article has provided an in-depth look at astrology, from its history and background to its various methods for discovering information about our lives. : (libra) mercury aspecting ascendant your spouse could have gemini or virgo ascendant (rulers of mercury), libra (the sign of the mercury) as their ascendant or they could have mercury in 1st house. they could be running from a bear and still not scream. so everything they do in this lifetime will greatly impact their next life. Source for information on Astrology and Astronomy in the Ancient World: Science and Its Times: Understanding the Social Significance of Scientific Discovery dictionary. I have capricorn in 7th house where venus sits, my hardwork not being paid off or being recognised and seeing no improvements makes me sad. This time it's all about things I've observed about certain planets etc. Uranus in the 10th house of a solar return chart can indicate a change in your career. or where you will find them attractive (fast attraction) for the first time. mars in MC PERSONA CHART can tell you your drive, why you work. as we know, 8th house is associated with death so these people probably think about their partner dying a lot which scares them and makes them want to always be with their partner. these people could also have the same allergies as they had in their past life too. Unlocking the Stars explores the observances of astrology through illustrations and observations. your ASCENDANT PERSONA CHART tells you more about your body parts than your natal chart. while we wait for my appointment, please do not repost, plagiarize, "reword" my observations / work. emotions are their weakness, they are scared of being hurt. youre most likely experienced and used to the themes of the house your southnode is in. 8TH HOUSE VENUS/VENUS-PLUTO/PLUTO IN 7TH OR 8TH HOUSE can be very clingy with their partners. 6th house also deals with coworkers, so those with this placement may have worked with the same people in their past life. venus can become highly malefic in 6h/8h, especially if in the sign aries, sagittarius, leo, cancer, and virgo. Analyzing Relationships: Finding the Balance, Reflection and Refinement: Making Adjustments, The Fascinating California Two-Spot Octopus: A Comprehensive Guide, Clione: A Unique and Beautiful Creature of the Sea Angels, Limacina: An Overview of the Sea Snail Genus, Atlantic Blue Marlin: Facts, Habitat, and Conservation Efforts, Sturgeon Conservation: Understanding the Endangered Status, Cephalopods: An Overview of These Fascinating Ocean Creatures, How to See the Stunning Green Comet C/2022 E3 ZTF, Personalizing Your Diet with Science: An In-Depth Look. it gives the same effect as sagittarius mars. In fact, many civilizations believed that celestial objects like the sun and moon had a direct connection to their daily lives. they are most likely to get angry over ignorant jokes easily because they have faced that way too much in their past life. these people may have been a mother in their past life too, they could be naturally good at looking after people especially children and taking responsibility because of that. they couldve helped healed certain pets/animals which is why some animals seem to be friendly with them and why they feel drawn to them. (well its more of a theory but its cool methinks). ex: aquarius = friends, people online/theories. I recommend you checking your Mnemosyne in your southnode persona chart if youd like to know about your past life. Also, this article delves into the concept of balance in relationships how it can be achieved, maintained, or lost over time. That's the tweet. please do not reword, copy, repost without asking. so natasha romanoff aka black widow! she also helped the dead by allowing them to regain the memories of their past lives. It can also tell you your ideal type. memory was a fundamental gift for the ancient Greeks. MNEMOSYNE IN SAGITTARIUS / 9TH HOUSE those with this placement are remembered for their philosophies, knowledge, broad mind, spontaneity and humour. they inspire people by being unique and expressive, by showing that it is okay to be yourself and go against social norms, that it is okay to be free. THESE OBSERVATIONS ARE BASED ON MY OWN EXPERIENCE WITH THESE PLACEMENTS. they could own similar items as they did in their past life or have similar tastes as they did in their past life (same likes and dislikes). These observations can always be affected by other placements. also please do not reword or copy my observations. The Day Of Nimble Time. leo in 8th house = not receiving recognition or attention, children being hurt or mistreated, people not having a childhood. she was the mother of the nine muses and she was a powerful and important goddess. the ascendant in IC PERSONA CHART tells you what your early life was like. yall dont even have a type. By Astrology.com. hills ASTROLOGY OBSERVATIONS they could be careful with what they spend their money on. people with this placement encourage others to help understand people and observe people because theres more beneath the surface and you shouldnt just label someone as bad or evil just because they are a certain way. people usually notice their health and their body. Do not repost, plagiarize, reword. eg: person A has scorpio moon in 10th house & person B has libra moon in 6th house. she was the one who knows everything, what was, what is, and what will be. Astrology | 2017-2020 Prediction Project Website - Harvard University youre lucky to get intimate with these people. their partners are an important piece of their puzzle to know about their past life. 10th house - you may worry about your career and your reputation and whether people like you or not. Copyrights sunball 2021 All rights reserved / do not reword or copy. Megan Fox has it in her 1st house and shes obviously blessed with good looks since birth. PLUTO PERSONA CHART can tell you the stages of your death. The next installment of my Moon Signs Observations series! Its true that NEPTUNE-ASCENDANT aspects, PISCES RISING, NEPTUNE in 1ST, NEPTUNE DOMINANTS have beauty that is unreal, almost like CGI and they tend to look different all the time. BLESS (92891) can tell you *wait for it* where youre blessed and what youre blessed with. The drive for freedom and independence works both positively and negatively for May 30 people, but free they must be. Astrology Observations Pt. Discover more posts about astrology-observations. they came in this lifetime with the purpose of getting revenge so they might attract a lot of karmic people. Readers will also learn about the different planets in our solar system and their significance in astrological readings. Ive noticed CHIRON IN 7TH HOUSE people dont really care if their partner isnt conventionally attractive. : aquarius or uranus in 2nd house these people like to wear something thats original so they may like to wear their own handmade or customised necklaces. CAPRICORN & AQUARIUS garters, same as sagittarius tbh, braces, dark circles, horns, unique moles and eyes (different colours), cosplay, anklets? For centuries, astrologers have studied the positions of the moon, sun, and stars to better understand our personalities and how they influence our lives. this really makes sense for many reasons but I will only name one. they could have similar appearance or name as they had in their past life, too. they just want to freely express themselves (which they didnt get to do in their past life). another interpretation of this is that in their past life, they loved their partner so much that they chose to remember their partner in this lifetime and are most likely to meet the same romantic partner this lifetime too (high level soulmate). because AQUARIUS is a contradictory sign and an oxymoron itself (because of the name aqua rius and how its a fixed air sign), Ive found that wherever Aquarius is in your chart, it is where things may be the opposite. Orioles observations on Kyle Gibson's first start, Grayson Rodriguez's union (1585) in JUNO/GROOM (5129)/BRIEDE (19029) PERSONA CHART can tell you about the meeting of you and your person. I know people with this placement that feel drawn to Egypt, especially the pyramids. StarAstrology Astrology Observations most people with this placement are remembered for their family and household, like household fame. If you ever think about tidying a fixed doms room as a love language without being asked to or whatever, dont. they may have been hated and faced discrimination because of this and always seeked freedom and equality. mercury represents twins (this is bc geminis ruled by mercury and the gemini symbol is twins) people with uranus in retrograde most likely have been electrocuted by something. these people may just naturally be good at inventing things, coming up with theories and talking in groups and making friends/connections. Astrology Observations - Angel astrology observations 1.0 ~ ~ taurus placements comfortable fabrics gemini moons spontaneity jupiter square sun big ego cancer risings cute animals saturn dominants rbf venus - uranus contacts playfully flirting leo placements mirrors libra risings trying to please everybody lilith 1st house individuals rolling eyes mars in . astrology observations 1.0 - astromaniac She has been working for the past 6 years in combining the astrological chart with past life therapy. The article details how understanding astrology can help you know yourself better by examining the planets about yourself. these people inspire others by showing their emotions, giving love to everything, being kind and welcoming, showing that it is okay to not be okay, showing that family is important and that you should be there for vulnerable people. As I mentioned before, synastry and predictive. because of that, these individuals are very cautious of letting people get close to them and are very secretive as a way of protecting themselves, they find it hard to trust people. With this information, we will unlock new opportunities and pave the way to a more fruitful future. trust me, I hate that shit. #astro observations on Tumblr I have aquarius venus in 5th house, I deal with them by flirting and (I would) deal with it by having flings with my friends. these people were most likely hurt by other people and had powerful people walk over them as they couldnt defend themselves. they are cautious of letting people get close to them. They created sophisticated observations of the star patterns that formed much of the current zodiac calendar. these people could attract a lot of the same soulmates as they did in their past life, perhaps to solve some unresolved karma or issues (so karmic soulmates). For several millennia, the desire to improve astrological predictions was one of the main motivations for astronomical observations and theories. these individuals may carry a lot of karma and fears from their past life and may actually have vivid memories of their past life. in their past life, these people might have worked so hard and got no recognition so in this lifetime they yearn for recognition. others would say their taste in people is kinda odd..maybe even broken. they can easily motivate people with their existence, their whole being is like goals. Check out my other astrology posts! most people with this placement are remembered for their words as they most likely say interesting things and give good advice. Observing the zodiac and other astrological aspects allows individuals to gain insight into their character traits, relationships, and even future events. Cancer moon people tend to really struggle with handling deeper emotions due to their deep attachment to them. MNEMOSYNE IN LIBRA / 7TH HOUSE those with this placement are remembered for their fair, sociable, diplomatic and artistic self. this generation has pluto in sagittarius which is why many people have dark humour. She seeks to unlock the secrets of the stars, which allows us to better understand our lives and the world around us. they may recognise many souls, especially romantic soulmates. Karolina Kriauzaite Astrology Observations Pt. 3 If they use words like thy, thou, thine or is interested in that type of language then they might have been an Elizabethan in their past life. AQUARIUS/LEO VENUS or AQUARIUS/LEO IN 2ND HOUSE at one point made their own clothes or customized/painted on their clothes. or perhaps, they get random visions of their past life in an unchronological order so they could be confused. they also inspire people by putting themselves out there, by showing that its okay to have fun, by showing that the spotlight isnt scary and that art (and other types of entertainment) is just as important as other things in life - that it isnt useless. they are remembered for their wealth, their s*x or s*x appeal or even death. this could also apply to. whatever house this asteroid is in, those house themes most likely impact you and your life in a way, most likely because of your past life. my dad is a pisces rising and he 100% acts like an aries rising. these people were most likely activists or inventors in their past life, or anyone who was seen as weird and didnt fit in with society. MNEMOSYNE IN LEO / 5TH HOUSE those with this placement are remembered for their generous, fearless, artistic, childlike and creative self and perhaps even their love affairs. these observations are based on my own personal experiences and also research. Disclaimer: I am not a professional astrologer, this post is based off my own observations, experiences and research. Astrology Observations (part 2) -scorpio moons might indicate an idividual's mother who is hard to handle/emotionally unstable/manipulative/overdramatic -having many planets in the 12th house especially pluto can indicate attracting abusers GEMINI is associated with the psychopomp, or as you know it, the grim reaper (because of Hermes). people I know with this placement literally improve their skills so insanely fast without barely any practice because its their life purpose like wtf?? MNEMOSYNE IN GEMINI / 3RD HOUSE those with this placement are remembered for their wit, intelligence, curiosity and communication. having aquarius or sagittarius in 1st house or mostly covering 1st house can mean that you and your spouse are very different, whether it be because of your appearance (huge height difference, huge age gap, different ethnicities, etc) or because of your personality (the cheerful and the grumpy, the very sociable extroverted one and the antisocial one, etc).
Blues Fest Terre Haute, Second Chance Housing Riverside Ca, Great Lakes Logging Magazine, Articles A