College student Peter Parker is poor. Then, his spider-sense, which had been only a low hum at the back of his neck, suddenly screamed, and Peter flung himself away without thinking. Not Peter. "Go help him!". Oh, crap!, Peter flung himself off the building, making a beeline for the fallen Captain America. "Would you ever date a fan?" This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). Hurt Peter Parker; Tony Stark Has A Heart; Tony Stark Needs a Hug; Fluff and Angst; Sleepy Peter Parker; I mean come on; IT'S ME; mention of interwebs; Kidnapping; basically Peter gets buried alive; he doesn't have a lot of fun tbh; Summary "And I would hurry. 21. Mr. Stark quirked an eyebrow at Peter, but answered. Hello! Ive been waiting so long.. Ned snorts. Peters phone is unavailable and I cannot trace its signal.. Morgan and Tony play along. When a mugger with a knife attacks a civilian across the street from Stark Industries, Peter does not hesitate to intervene, even if it might cost his life. Uh he breathes out in warning, Think m gonna puke. "I'm sorry, there seems to be a misunderstanding." Strange. Peter Parker and Peppermint Dont Mix by @spider-man-stan, In which Peter gives Tony and the gang a rather festive health scare on Christmas Eve, A Poison That Never Ached byfriendlyneighborhoodash. However, when the concept of paralysis is used in relation to Peter, things end up shifting more than they ever seemed to last time. He nods in confirmation. Kid. Delirious Peter is one of my faves so Ive got a truly absurd amount: Elevator Freeway by @awesomesockes & @whumphoarder. Grounding him. His spider sense is screaming at him now and he feels his muscles start to twitch. Flash kept slamming his head back. May brings home her new boyfriend. "You! But No One Else Has an Inhaler! He remembers us.. The group had started out the field trip that day by picking apples in the farms orchard. Chapter 11 Natalia Alianovna Romanov has bee. It was supposed to be a chilled night. I need you to get them out., Got it, Mr. Stark. Peter gets food poisoning & Tony takes care of him. Immediately someone is grabbing his hand and pulling it back away from his mouth. Huh. Clint Barton AKA Hawkeye I dunno Peter mumbles. As soon as hed cleared the much higher Manhattan skyline, he could tell where he needed to go by the smoke rising in the distance. The someone rolls him to his side, letting the bile spill from his mouth onto the ground. "Dad. The Vulture had slashed and grabbed at him, trying to catch him and throw him away, but Peter was persistent and held on. It helps a little, but still feels like not enough. He had a feeling that they were connected. The Thompson's ran into the office right as this exchange begun. Crisp air, sweet smell of corn, ankle-deep mud he trails off. Do you know any good fics where Peter is disoriented from either being hurt or sick? It's almost (?) So he was fighting a mugger and he was shot in the thigh. This is ridiculous.". Because the next moment those hands were pressing down a little harder, a solid weight on his shoulder and chest. The nausea returns full force and he gags, then chokes. She growled. Tony could see the mass of scar tissue built up around the reactor, could see the little pieces of shrapnel in his lungs, and he wondered, even now, how he was able to Not-Breathe so well with his heart and his ribs and his lungs all squished out of place. Oh! The news report changes back to Jameson, standing on the bridge with police cars circled behind him, lights flashing. His eyelids grew too heavy to keep open anymore. Theres a mask over his mouth and nose, forcing air into his lungs. (Or, five times Tony makes Peter sit out on a mission + one time the tables are turned. Marvel's. So, what does Captain America have that you dont?, Peter could feel the disapproval and slight amusement radiating through the comms. No! he exclaims. Ms. Egdirbmu was walking around. Tony held up his hands, chargers charged and ready to fire without hesitation. I recommend tearing the suit to form a makeshift splint until the ambulance arrives in 4.3 minutes." "Sure thing, love." "Eugene Thompson! Little Peter is about to be under quite a lot of pressure, and it might get a little . Shuri put the phone down, satisfied with herself. Peter made a beeline for the nearest black vehicle and dropped down in front of the medic outside of it. The answer turned out to be eleven. you heal me like the light of day by @searchingforstarss. Is he okay? Peter interrupted without really thinking about it. Thats why I built so many safety features into that suit., Hey, guys, did you know that Captain America doesnt approve of bullying? Peter asked them as he webbed two of the men together and yanked anothers weapon out of his hands. Peter Parker Stark - Battle Scars - Wattpad ), tries to become Spider-Man again, and- woah, this is all harder than it looks.ft. A Shot of Poison, To Calm the Nerves by @wordscorrupt. byeva7673[chap 2: Cloud Fall], I feel like Im falling.The words trickled out of Peters mouth before theyd really even formed, but Tony understood them. To Peters dismay, the lightheadedness and headache hes been experiencing arent improving with the addition of the fruitin fact, theyre definitely getting worse. Huge kudos to Hella for very patiently teaching me how to code the HTML. Hey, Spider-Man, it's okay. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". Fresh off of his breakup with MJ, Peter ends up running overtime on patrols to keep himself distracted and blow off steam. Not to mention his spidey sense is going haywire. Natasha Romanov AKA Black Widow byeva7673. 5. Pepper ran into the room just as the nurse continued. He was sure hed only been asleep a short while, and it was Saturday, so he didnt have to work today. When it was pretty much guaranteed that all of them were down for the count, he hopped down off the side of the wall and sprang to Captain Americas side. Wow., Cap was lying facedown, his legs covered by a large chunk of concrete. You know, its been ages since anyone sorted through the supply closet, he says casually, jerking his head towards a nearby door. The moment shes gone, FRIDAY interrupts. When hes stabbed with nowhere to go, he limps into the lobby of Stark Industries covered in blood asking for Mr. Stark. Mr. Stark was the one that brought you to the hospital." Peter Parker was unable to get out of the rubble and an exasperated and worried Tony Stark takes Peter to . Struggling to draw in breath, Tony could feel his heart pounding. Hes uh, scared of hospitals, Ned replies quickly. Pepper calls Tony, who is on his way to the office to talk him the diagnosis. Hey, put me back on the Avengers comm, wouldya? As soon as he heard the audio switch from the background to the foreground, he spoke up again. You, the one who had the wireless headphones." Please just help Peter." While at the 99th precinct Jake was saying to his desk partner and fiance Amy, "I have Spider-Man's number. 5. Peter Parker AKA Spider-Man PART 1 A mans scream briefly rang through the audio feed. (Or, Peter getting absolutely whammied and having no memory of what happened). And he still lives with his mom." Oof, youre in luck. Nico couldn't stand being at camp so he left. The room got really quiet. Forget Mr. HarringtonIm hanging up and calling 911.. And Peter, the only one unaffected, is trapped inside the Tower with six feral teammates. You werent breathing! Hi, Hawkeye!, Quick as lightningwell, maybe not that quickClint Barton whirled and sent an arrow flying right at Peters face. He whipped around as fast as possible and crossed the distance between them in two bounds, kicking the guy so hard he flew down Houston about three blocks before slamming into a building. God, I would kill for one of those donuts right now he mutters. Kid, how? Steve asked, watching Peter as he moved in a way that shouldnt be possible. . Its the Cinderella AU you never knew you needed, but dont want to live without. One: This book takes place one year after the events of Homecoming. I'm here to inform the school that the two of us should no longer be considered contacts for this boy here. Oblivion rose up and pulled him into its grasp. Friday, track Peters suit, and his phone, he directed. "Aha!" For the mission, Morgan explains as though its the most obvious thing in the world. Is there anything else I can call you? done. So when he stood up for himself, you took that as the it's alright to try and murder him!?" I'm fine. Go find a medic, would you, kid? Mr. Harrington sent me to find you., She points to the path on the left. Oh, wait. He pretended to rub his nonexistent beard in thought before lashing out again. Peter thinks he briefly heard Ned try to defend him, but it went ignored by both parties as Flash started to wrap his hands around Peter's neck. The two fandoms will be the MCU, and OC's that will appear in future chapters of my other works. "There is one other thing. Injured Peter Parker - Works | Archive of Our Own Hey! Peter protested at the same time that Tony said, This is Spider-Man. Peter continued with his totally justified complaint. Never mind. It's dinner time!" Stomach hurts, Peter mutters through clenched teeth. His cheeks flushing, Peter shakes his head. spider-man oneshots - please don't bury me alive - Wattpad Read popular avengers peter bleeding at school Fanfiction book in Webnovel. Ah, Stark, youre late to the game! Sam Wilson called out as he shot by overhead. I, uh, hope you don't mind that Karen put my number in your phone." So I do believe I understand. Gasps and various other exclamations were audible around the room. Fevers, Bananas, & Math Lessons by @whumphoarder. "You, his friend. No, not because he's dying, so he can have a parent here, and the other can be murdering the jack ass who did this to him." "I remember those days. Ned grabs his elbow as Peter moans. Terry what do I do?" Despite the tears, Ned barks out a quick, almost hysterical sounding laugh. Tony Stark had called him that morning (seriously, Mr. Stark, it was a Saturday, who wakes up at 7 AM?) "Detectives Jake Peralta and Rosa Diaz. Flash repeated. Is it.. alright for me to take your mask off Peter? Hed stuck around after the battle, partly out of concern, partly out of him not having anything better to do. Police and other emergency service personnel stand along the side of the bridge, shining torches down into the river. "Let me her this straight," he said, rage shaking his voice dangerously. And Peter nearly has a heart attack as a result. A very loud, extremely annoying horn sound blared through the ceiling speakers. 32 Stories. A Thompson would never do that." Someone is shaking him by the shoulders. She put her hand out. Peter chuckled. Peter has the gauntlet, the stones already in place. A field trip gone wrong leaves Peter and Ned wandering through a seemingly endless corn maze. , . Rather than point out the question he was supposed to awnser, Ned though it'd be better to see Ms. Egdirbmu crash and burn. Breathe, Peter! 19. She wasnt expecting this, "Hes pretty sure he died, and then he wakes up again in a lab as one of the illegal experimental test subjects (hopefully not, but most likely yes), in a broken-in lab underground in the sewers. We were discussing Eugene's punishment." Ned is trying to talk to him, but his voice sounds muffled, almost like theyre underwater. Pepper called from the kitchen. Hey man, he croaks out. his burning side hurt, and the scratches on his face stung as his tears slid down them. "Oh my god, Spider-Man! Sentry mode. Tony ordered it over his shoulder. [chap 2] 5 Times Peter Fell, and Tony caught him. I'm calling your parents." Youre alright, kid. They turn around another corner and are met with a dead-end and a yellow sign stating You look Corn-fused!. Then his brain fills with static and he blacks out. He tries to take in a breath on his own and instantly feels like hes choking. Ned ignores him. T-minus uh, yeah, Im here. He waved brightly at the clustered criminals who were brandishing their automatic weapons at the trapped and unconscious Captain. Lets go, Tony said curtly. From the table next to the bed, he produces a small dry erase board and a marker. Hours? Getting Midtown School of Science and Technology to approve the decathlon team for a field trip to a pumpkin farm had been a bit of a stretch. Hes swaying slightly on his feet. He just hadnt known that bad news dressed up in red, white, and blue. . He thought hed just caught the tail-end of an argument between Hawkeye and Falcon, because Sam Wilson muttered Spoilsport. just as Captain America said, Clint! 5 Times The Avengers Broke the Internet and the 1 Time Stony Won The Bet, 2 Times Peter Was Almost Killed and 1 Time Peter and Clint Had 1 Thing In Common, 10 Times An Avenger Picked Him Up From School + 1 Time Tony Did. His skin is roughly scrubbed down with sponges and lukewarm water. Jake boss a couple times and then takes Peter's mask off, muttering cool repeatedly under his breath. "I know it's real. Taking this one step at a time bySparrowFlight246. every breath in was painful and the more he took the faster they became. He heard the Avengers chatter switch to background noise as his AI kicked in. You're loosing a lot of blood and you need to breathe and I doubt the mask is helping." Im also- Im also a quite acrobatic based hero he explained, moving to sit cross-legged on the floor, watching the others struggle. Work Search: avengers ignore peter while he's stuck dying under a building and peter gets pissed after being rescued (first time making angst pls criticize) . The last thing he wants is his whole team knowing they cant even find their own way out of a stupid maze. So when his adopted father told him that the Rogues has been pardoned and they were staying at the compound, Peter was livid. Are you okay?!. There were a few SHIELD medics in their inconspicuous black vans as well as normal city ambulances. The cops arrived. Snot asthma, Peter protests. First some housekeeping this is set after Spider-man Homecoming, and in it the Rogues come back instead of vanishing or being sent to jail/house arrest because I love found family. After a few minutes (Or maybe only seconds? All the Devils are Here by @yellowdistress. Whys there a kid on our comm link? Peter heard a distinctly female voice ask. I want to write asthmatic young!peter and irondad but i need to read more asthmatic Peter to get a feel for it! His ears are ringing, his chest and stomach hurt, and hes seeing black spots in his vision. (never) by @parkrstark. He was so sore, so tired.
Wilmington De Homicides 2021, Which Of The Following Is True About Other Drivers?, Titanoboa Exhibit 2022, Articles A