On one side are the stars. 50 People Were Surprised At How Nice These Celebrities Are - Bored Panda . It is well known that Mariah Carey has a well-earned reputation as one of the entertainment industry's biggest divas, and whether on the set of a TV or film project or on the set of a music video, she has become known as quite a nightmare . - evelution 2. Since then hes vowed to always be a nice guy. "And I got to have some really great acting experiences this past year, like working with Mr. Rising to fame on the musical drama Glee, Michele has been branded mean-spirited and a bully. It is not an easy job to be under constant public scrutiny, but some individuals aren't the rays of sunshine they might be trying to portray to the public. It's hard to find a story about someone who worked with Chevy Chase and wasn't a little traumatized by it. His friendly demeanor, coupled with his raillery, makes him approachable by both his crew and fans. I was zoning out at . She is a loving mom to three children. She was the nicest celebrity I ever met. Kindness can win! A redditor who was friends with a video editor who worked with Eastwood opened up about the experience. One story shared by Reddit user nmneedle says all you need to know about Adam Sandler as a human being. Waitress's brutal ratings of A-list celebs she's served from Kylie He added, "I need great actors around me to help me raise my game; I don't know what the f**k I'm doing.". 15 Actors Who Are A Delight To Work With And 15 Actors Who - BuzzFeed Even as a child he was such an intelligent and loving person.". These easiest actors to work with in Hollywood include: Keanu Reeves is a fantastic actor to work with, no matter the genre of the project. Edward is also considered one of the meanest actors in Hollywood due to his self-centred character. These Are The Nicest Celebrities In Hollywood - MSN Joel C Ryan/AP. Some of them make for a really pleasant experience. "I'm like, there's no way this guy is going to live up to his reputation,' right?" Then there is the story below from Reddit user Verklemptomaniac that sums up the great man perfectly. The 22 Meanest Celebrities in Hollywood - Next Luxury Whenever he needed chocolate, hed come running over and give him a chocolate. His friendly demeanor, coupled with his raillery, makes him approachable by both his crew and fans. Extremely nice, I waited until they got up to leave before I went and asked if I could get an autograph for my mom (who's a huge fan). While breaking new ground in LGBTQ+ representation on television, the multi-hyphenate's sheer talent, professional attitude, and unique qualities as an actor immediately made him one of the show's most adored and respected breakout stars. Glamour Iceland. The child was suffering from leukemia and asked to have a cooking session with Garten through the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Worst: Mariah Carey. The 7 Most Impossible Rock Stars to Deal With | Cracked.com "There's no way he's going to be as nice as everyone says he is and whatever else. Clooney is also known for being a great father and husband. Have a fun spring break! It was so cool. 16 Jared Padalecki Shutterstock Rating: 12/10 He has worked with so many people and won the Best Actor Oscar award. It's no secret that certain actors have earned bad reputations for being difficult to work with in film and television. He is a modest and great fellow who once worked as a firefighter before making his debut in Hollywood. I thought that was pretty remarkable.. 18. Clint Eastwood is an industry vet who is still down to Earth. 11. American actor Tom Hanks is one of the actors who are considered to be among Hollywood's good guys. "Kind, gentle, and always willing to help others through his humor.". Say what you will about T. Swift, but there is probably no other pop star that truly cares for and takes care of her fans more than her. Ryan Gosling has not only gotten the thumbs up from his co-stars. "There's an intensity when you're working around him." She was better looking and charmingly spontaneous in person. She dishes on the ins and outs of celebrity life behind closed doors, but always anonymously. Early this year, a fan reached out via Twitter asking to borrow her Globes dress for her prom, and Rodriguez said yes! Richard Dreyfuss called him "an Irish drunken bully" after working together on What About Bob? She's so much fun to work with," one person who worked with her shared. " Jeff Goldblum. Most of them are classified in the list because of various disciplinary issues such as rudeness, fighting on set, and not getting along with cast and crew members. When not on his computer he enjoys traveling, eating pizza, and watching 80s action films. Fortunately, she added, "He's so generous and funny and easy-going and he's all the things you would want him to be. More recently, she's argued sexism is at the heart of her bad rep. San Francisco Chronicle / San Francisco Chronicle via Getty Images. The 5 Nicest Actors In Hollywood - Fortress of Solitude Jamie Foxx takes his craft seriously but knows how to have fun. He has brought soup to reporters on the red carpet and loved up on his fans, showing graciousness the whole way. The consensus from those in the business is that a set is about as much fun as the actors working there. Here is an opportunity for you to get a list of the best and worst actors to work with in Hollywood as of 2022. We're banking on the latter. Bill Murray. 450 N Roxbury Dr. 8th Floor. Somebody with an opinion that you dont like? She went on, "He's like a hero, you know?". Hed just be with his people and walk away," Hill told, Picture Alliance / picture alliance via Getty Images. "Tried to have a legitimate conversation with everyone who wanted to meet him and stayed for hours after his show, even though he wasn't supposed to, just to meet all of his fans. Daniel Day-Lewis is a serious method actor, which can sometimes make him a serious pain to work with. "From his stories, I can safely say that the world is a worse place without Robin Williams in it. I know that sometimes I can't even force a fake smile when I am desperately trying to get to my first espresso drink of the day, let alone attempt to hold a pleasant conversation and just generally be a breath of fresh air. And he was like, Oh, you guys have 40 bucks to drop on just parking? It's always nice to know that you've been rooting for someone who actually walks the walk and is who they say they are, whether that means they're a good tipper or they . As the highest-paid actress in the world in 2015 and 2016, and with her films grossing over $5.5 billion worldwide, Jennifer Lawrence is often cited as the most successful actress of her generation. I was covering him and blew my knee out. The 20 Nicest Celebrities in Hollywood - Next Luxury While she might not get on with her co-stars, Sarah Jessica Parker always has time for the fans. Insanely nice, and he was twice as handsome in person.". Celebrities often get a bad rap for the way they act, but there are a small few who are actually great people. Kurt Krieger - Corbis / Corbis via Getty Images. Ryan Gosling. Samantha Ware famously called Lea out for being a bully and threatening to "s--t in" her wig. Lil Kim busted out. Robin will always be remembered as one of the nicest actors or people working in Hollywood. Bruce Willis was labeled a "f*cking d*ck" by Cop Out director Kevin Smith after Willis was unnecessarily rude and refused to do any promotional work for the film. You never hear a bad word said about the silver fox, and if you are a friend, he really takes care of you. 14. 14 Jason Biggs. A former Hollywood stylist is dishing the dirt on her TikTok page, taking bad celebrity behavior to task and spilling the tea on the worst stars to work with, including Marisa Tomei, Jessica Alba a Thats what divas are like, I guess. Here are some of the exceptions, who are good to their fans, do good for the world at large, or sometimes both! Fiona Young worked as her personal assistant for many years, and they became close friends. He doesnt have any ego problems or that appetite for attention.. Reddit user trynastaywoke said her dad met the singer in New York and called her enchanting, while another explained how she is a good tipper who happily chatted with fans at a hotel bar. He just loves what he does, and it shows. He also butted heads with Harold Ramis, Anjelica Huston, and Lucy Liu on different films throughout the years. Val has more recently said it was misunderstandings that caused trouble. Finding out that your favorite celebrity is a nice person is a comforting feeling. From superstar action hero to being relatively hidden, it seems Bruce Willis' reputation has changed slightly over the years and he is now considered one of the more difficult Hollywood stars to work with. Famous Chefs Who Are Jerks In Real Life - Mashed - Mashed - Calling all It even cost him his role as the Incredible Hulk. Lights. He can act, he can sing, and he can dance. COPYRIGHT 2023 Next Luxury ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. One director has tried to redeem Russell Crowe's "difficult" reputation. He's so generous and funny and easy-going and he's all the things you would want him to be. Easy & Difficult Actors To Work With According To Their Co-Stars Cheers to these celebs keeping a smile on their face and spreading their kindness as much as they can! The curvy model and body-positive advocate recently posed nude (alongside fellow ALDA models Marquita Pring, Julie Henderson, Inga Eiriksdottir, and Danielle Redman) for. So it had a different dynamic. Repeat of Larry King Live at Graceland. Showrunner Mike Schur is known to nerd out over the esteemed Emmy winner. "He's still the same person now that I knew then," theMozart in the Junglestar toldThe Independentin 2009. Who is the rudest celebrity you have ever met/worked with? Fan Mail Tip: Start sending fan mail with our most recommended supplies and always include a letter, self-addressed stamped return envelope, and something for the celebrity to sign. Hackman.". Every week she would see Adam, in sunglasses, come with his father to chemo. "[Clooney] does a really good job of making people feel comfortable. Russell Crowe has earned a reputation for being difficult and a troublemaker on film sets over the years. The rudest people I ever had to handle were Rita Ora and Hailey Bieber. Jennifer is known as one of the nicest celebrities in Hollywood, and she often undertakes philanthropic work to make the world around her a better place. Its easy to believe Canadian actor Ryan Gosling is a nice celebrity. Sharon Stone got really diva-ish aboutfilming in Italy? At one restaurant he went into the kitchen to thank the cooks and thanked all the staff individually. So I'm very happy to be able to report that to you sincerely because it would have broken my heart, I think, if Tom wasn't Tom." His elegant Friends co-star, Jennifer Aniston, confirmed all these, adding that Rudd is among the coolest actors in real life. Whether he's going off on an evil Twitter rant or dissing ex co-stars, Biggs who looks like a nice guy on the outside, is actually incredibly rude. "Diego has always had this beautiful energy about him. Sure, there are some rough stories about what he was like to work with during his earlier career, but it seems that Johnson has grown as a person and an actor. ", "He does give me advice and talk to me about the film, and it's really kind.". . Restaurant Hostess Rates Best And Worst Celebrities She Has - LADbible "Mr. Paul was really funny. Sheeran often visits fans in hospital and is known to surprise fans at the wildest times, such as when he crashed a wedding and sang a couple of songs for the newlyweds. Top 20 easiest and worst actors to work with in Hollywood 2022 - Briefly Sheen hasn't done much acting since Two and a Half Men. An actor without a superiority complex is hard to come by, but Ed Helms is reportedly one of those rare few who has stayed down to Earth. - Jill Biden - We both were awarded for our work in a specific philanthropic/advocacy area at a gala in the same year. S ome Hollywood actors get accused of being unapproachable. He was "so polite, so humble" and tipped well. It's believed that Julia's stress about her tumultuous relationship with then-partner Kiefer Sutherland may have made her a pain for everyone else on set. Robin Williams was widely regarded as a kind heart by those he worked with, both before and after his tragic death. Many stories about how nice celebs can be are shared through social media or community-driven websites such as Reddit. Must be loaded. I chuckled and was about to say something back, and he just said the coolest thing to me: Dont worry about parking today, man, Ill cover you all for the weekend. I understand that nowI was often unhappy trying to make pictures better.". Google Keanu Reeves and you are sure to stumble across hundreds of articles about how nice this man really is. Who are the nicest, rudest celebrities you've met? (War, Friends, Oscar This is a good dude and I support him wholeheartedly. "Over the years, he went from being the crew's best friend and just being grateful for the work and all of that to realizing that he was going to be a movie star and wanting to move on. Most Hollywood actors are seen as glamorous by many, making most of us dream of sharing the screen with them someday. Some years back, my grandmother (then about 75 years old) and Adam Sandlers father had back-to-back chemo appointments in Boston. hilanthropic work raised millions of dollars, but Parton sees everyone as an equal, as relayed in this story by Reddit user, 10 of the Most Interesting Alphabets in the World, 84 Scary Facts Sure To Give You the Creeps, 156 Star Wars Trivia Questions To Test Your Knowledge, 14 Most Disturbing Documentaries of All Time, 56 Best Pulp Fiction Quotes and Lines of Dialogue. Considering she used to give away cars to her entire studio audience when she had her own talk show, its no surprise Oprah Winfrey is a nice person off-camera. According to The Tender Barco-star Tye Sheridan, that is not the case. 19 Actors Who Are Praised As Being The Nicest Celebs Sarah Kester Mar 11, 2022, 2:10 PM instagram | Selena Gomez You don't get to the top without being nice. He is always happy to sign autographs and chat with fans. He cemented his nice guy image by starring as his goofy self in Amy Schumer's Trainwreck, and is been a fan favorite for his camaraderie with his fans and his extensive work with charities. Not a lot of details, just that he's just a rude person. And among these actors are a handful of our favorite stars who really arejust as great as we all hoped for them to be in real life. Comedian Dave Chappelle is another famous entertainer who always has time for his fans. Let me know in the comments below. Nice to everyone on set, including the crew and those others that are usually overlooked. ), Sheen repaid the favor by going off on creator Chuck Lorre in a series of interviews. She not only treats people on set well but also fans she encounters in her everyday life. Scroll below to read a list of stories compiled by Bored Panda about the nicest celebrities who are just as real people as we are. She is known for hosting listening parties at her own home, baking cooking for her fans, and even sending them boxes of Christmas gifts. Apparently, this is not just for show! "And it was simply bad timing for all of us that she happened to start on Hook at that low point.". Since then, his career has skyrocketed. That was Priscilla before dinner. This was after overhearing them complain about their family issues. Here is a glimpse of the best actors to share the screen with as of 2022. She loves the movies and TV shows so much that she even went to Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas where she mingled with fans and took the time to sign autographs and take pictures. They let their wealth and fame go to their heads and snub their fans for selfies and autographs. Dolly Parton is without a doubt one of the most polite, friendly, and welcoming human beings I have ever met.
Jinx Knock On Wood Touch Red, Judge Hendricks St Lucie County, How Long After Meniscus Repair Can I Golf, Why Do You Think Mcmahon Added The Fourth Assurance, Dodson Funeral Home Petersburg, Va Obituaries, Articles N