1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, IONSGAKO Matte Nude Lipstick Velvet Lip Gloss Non-Fading Non-Sticky Cup Nude Lipstick Matte Lip Stain Long Lasting Waterproof Lipstick for Women Girls Daily Lip Makeup - White Peach, TRE'STIQUE trestique Prime And Shine Lip Crayon, Refillable Shiny Lipstick With Built-in Lip Primer, Clean Beauty Makeup Lipstick, Lipstick For Women, 2-in-1 Glossy Lipstick and Lip Primer. Your email address will not be published. I'm glad you continue to stock this particular color - my favorite all these years. Make an offer! We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. 23 Most Beautiful Red Ombre Nails and Ideas, 23 Best White and Gold Nails To Try Yourself. Refresh your browser window to try again. The Dupe List is here to help. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick Creme, Persian Melon, 0.15 Ounce at Amazon.com. A Revlon classic! Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2022 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2022). Except that I might need to buy some more, I recommend it highly. Complete your look with our new flavor and color lip glosses, lip balms, or lip kits only at Victoria's Secret. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? Revlon Moon Drops Creme Lipstick, Persian Melon 585 0 15 oz. MAC Velvet Teddy Dupe #1: Revlon 'Mauve it Over' Dupe Price: $1.97 Saved: $14.03 Source Dupe #2: Wet n Wild 'Bare it All' Price: $16 Dupe Price: $2.29 Saved: $13.71 Source 2. ($59.93 per ounce). Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. 3+ day shipping. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPINGBuyMeBeauty can only ship to the exact billing address associated with the credit card you are using to place your order. 30 Colors Quick Shop. My favourite lipstick of all time. Use the up and down arrows to move through the list, and enter to select. Lipstick by Revlon, Super Lustrous The Luscious Mattes Lip Stick, High Impact with Moisturizing Velvety Formula, Matte Finish, 021 Black Cherry, 0.74 Oz, evpct 5 Colors Matte Lipsticks Set,High Impact Lipcolor with Smooth Moisturizing Creamy Formula,Longwear Waterproof Pigment Soft Matte Slim Lipstick Lip Makeup Gift Set Kit 010.123 Oz (3.5g)-5Pcs, 3 Colors Moisture Smooth Longwear Lipstick Pack Set, Matte Color Stick Ultimate Lip Crayon for Makeup Collection - Nourishing Lipstick with a Matte Finish Waterproof Velvet Lipgloss Lip Stain (set02), Lipstick by Revlon, Super Lustrous The Luscious Mattes Lip Stick, High Impact with Moisturizing Velvety Formula, Matte Finish, 015 Make it Pink, 0.74 Oz, REVLON Super Lustrous Glass Shine Lipstick, Flawless Moisturizing Lip Color with Aloe, Hyaluronic Acid and Rose Quartz, Fire & Ice (005), 0.15 oz, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil, Cream Lipstick in Wine, 445 Teak Rose, 0.15 oz (Pack of 2), Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, High Impact Lipcolor with Moisturizing Creamy Formula, Infused with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil in Nude / Brown Pearl, Coffee Bean (300), Moisturizing Lip Balm + Luxurious Lipstick In One. If you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return any unopened items by mail within 30 days of receipt. This is a neutral hot pink, which you can gradually build so it doesn't look like you have pink frosting all over your lips. I picked up this color when I heard it was the color worn by the original Pam Am stewardesses. Hey all, I only just now realized that my favorite pink lipstick has been discontinued. Cannot find it in the stores. Thank you for your support! The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. The women have tendency to fall in love with a lipstick thats too expensive for their pocket. Outlast Lip Color Can Last Up to 24 Hours! ued in Canada for about 5 years. Thanks, Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2022. I wish, however, Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2022. Thank you! Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipsticks (2023) - Creme and Matte Swatches (x15), Laura Mercier High Rise Lip Color Swatches (x10), A Pink & Plum Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace x Temptalia, A Tropical Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace x Temptalia, ColourPop x Harry Potter Collection Yer a Disappointment, ColourPop. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! It has similar qualities as other Revlon lipsticks - creamy, opaque, and Its the most amazing hot pink neon color lipstick I have ever owned, it makes me look beautiful. I have been using Revlon Moondrops for 25 years & cannot find a lipstickthat is comparable. Not to worry -- we can still help! Love this lipstick the perfect color on lots of woman! 10% off when you buy online & pick up in-store/curbside w/code REFRESH10, ends 3/11. Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2022, I thought it the price was too high, but I love this specific product and color so much that I've decided to pay for. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate. Copyright 2023 Tribute Ent. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, High Impact Lipcolor with Moisturizing Creamy Formula, Infused with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil in Red / Coral, Fire and Ice (720) 0.15 Ounce (Pack of 1) 4.5 (2,839) $596$9.49 Save more with Subscribe & Save Save 5% on 4 select item (s) FREE delivery Wed, Dec 21 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon Get unmatched color and luxurious shine with the Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick, available in crme and frost finishes. Total classic and beautiful. I've been wearing this color off and own since the 80s. No questions or answers have been posted about this item. Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2022. Thank you for your support! Helps keep your lips soft and supple, with beautiful, flattering color. Revlon Moon Drops Moisture Creme Lipstick, 585 Persian Melon, 0.15 Oz. Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2022. Get Revlon Lipstick, Creme, Persian Melon 585 delivered to you in as fast as 1 hour via Instacart or choose curbside or in-store pickup. I bought this when I changed my hair to blonde. If you're still on the hunt, browse swatches of over 32,000 products in the Swatch Gallery. If you're still on the hunt, browse swatches of over 32,000 products in the Swatch Gallery. Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. Find dupes for Revlon lipsticks and match Revlon lipstick, lipgloss and liquid lip shades by colour across brands. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Makeup Beauty Tools Hair Nails Collections Trending Virtual Try-On Face All Face Foundation Concealer Powder Face Primer BB Cream Blush 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 100 product ratings, 3.6 out of 5 stars based on 7 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 4 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 5 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 8 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 13 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 product ratings. Using the Instacart app or website, shop for products from your store of choice near you. Available in 29 shades, in cremes and Frosts. Please click on each retailer to see that retailer's price for this product. Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. basic color that works well with and complements other colors. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! You can track your order's progress and communicate with your shopper every step of the way using the Instacart app or website. Last Updated: March 4, 2023. Youllhave a lots of extra cash to spend on othermakeup products that are on your wishlist. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Options +12 options. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. No results found. Using the Instacart app or website, select a store of your choice near you that offers pickup, select Pickup, and then select your preferred pickup location from which you'd like to place your order. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Son Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick 585 Persian Melon c thit k dng trn thanh thot, v mu xanh ngc kt hp vi khoen kim loi vng gia . I have been using Revlon Moondrops for 25 years & cannot find a lipstickthat is comparable. Lipstick REVLON Moon Drops Creme - Persian Melon 585 REVLON 4.0 20 reviews 70% would repurchase 3.6/5 package quality price range Write Review More reviews, photos and discussions for REVLON Reviews Filter by skin/hair/eye Filter by age Sort By 3.0 from kyl77 5 years ago I bought this when I changed my hair to blonde. Picked this up while grocery shopping, my local HEB had coupons for 40% off any Revlon product and the color of this lipstick caught my eye. I may have done it ! Packaging may vary per product. Start shopping online now with Instacart to get your favorite products on-demand. The formula rich in Omega 3, Vitamin E, and Argan Oil Get high definition lips with Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick. it was a staple in my house growing up, my mother, sister, and I all wore it. Fast delivery for an item I can no longer find in stores. do you wear briefs under boxers; jackson jeffcoat salary; associate director, regulatory affairs salary merck; dodane: 23.06.2022 00:13:52 revlon persian melon lipstick dupe Pamper your lips with silk-drenched Ultra-creamy saturated lip color that delivers beautiful, lightweight matte color without any dryness, caking or fading. If an order never came, or you get someone else's order, you can reach out to Instacart Care. Thank goodness for Ebay as that is where I buy it now. New, Revlon brand new lipsticks. have used this brand and color for many yearsno way will i change. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. There are many beautiful shades to choose from. A look into Bite Beauty's rebrand - is anything going right? Helps keep your lips Soft and protects With SPF 6. Here are our dupes for Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, which is a lipstick that retails for $8.49 and contains 0.15 oz. Login Stays on all day without having to reapply several times a day. 29 shades in both crmes and frosts. Looking for the perfect color? Dress your lips in color like never before with the Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor. Here's a breakdown of Instacart delivery cost: When an item you want is out-of-stock at the store, your shopper will follow your replacement preferences. Our lipstick dupelist is gonna save you up to $343. Luckily, we can always dupe an expensive lipstick. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, Revlon Moon Drops PERSIAN MELON #585 Lipstick 1 Tube Sealed Brand New, cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab. unlike some of the more recent lipsticks, it is creamy and non-permanent. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, item 1 REVLON MOONDROPS MOISTURE CREME LIPSTICK # 585 PERSIAN MELON HTF(ORIGINAL), item 2 REVLON MOONDROPS MOISTURE CREME LIPSTICK # 585 PERSIAN MELON HTF(ORIGINAL), item 4 Revlon Moon Drops - PERSIAN MELON #585 - Sealed / Brand New, item 5 REVLON Moon Drops Lipstick 52 PERSIAN MELON 585 Discontinued Shade UNUSED, item 6 Revlon Moon Drops PERSIAN MELON #585 Lipstick 1 Tube Sealed Brand New, item 7 NEW VINTAGE REVLON Moon Drops Lipstick 52 PERSIAN MELON 585 Discontinued Shade, item 8 Revlon *RARE* Moon Drops Lipstick (Frost) .15 fl oz* You Pick *, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 40 product ratings. This product (and color) has been my go to lipstick for years. [ALL PHOTOGRAPHY ON THIS SITE IS TAKEN BY REBECCA KAZIMIR. Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2022. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2023. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Product Details Check Vanity for Dupes Gallery Options Products Swatches Lip Swatches Sassy Mauve Revlon Permanent Where to Buy A $8.49 Ruby Bonbon Bite Beauty Limited Edition Where to Buy A 100% Similar $8.49 Dupe: Makeup Revolution London When you Came to Me, Dupes: Essence Cool Nude & Covergirl Romance Romantique, Dupe: Maybelline ColorSensational Rebel Bloom Barely Bloomed, Dupe: P2 Pure Color Lipstick Corso Como, Dupe: Wet n Wild Fuchsia with Blue Pearl, Your email address will not be published. To remove the current item in the list, use the tab key to move to the remove button of the currently selected item. However, it's not great. Some products may come in their unsealed retail packaging but they have not been opened.For more information please visit our Terms & Conditions. Orders placed after 8am will be processed on the following business day. Get unmatched color and luxurious shine with the Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick, available in crme and frost finishes. Here are our dupes for Revlon Persian Melon, which is a permanent lipstick that retails for $8.99 and contains 0.15 oz. Orders placed by 8am will be processed on the same business day. Product Details Check Vanity for Dupes No dupes yet! I understand that it has been discontinued.. so basically, I went to every site I could find to buy up all that was still available - hoping to have enough for the rest of my lifetime. A pretty. I really like this lipstick a lot!!!! It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. with my coloring I can wear it with most of my wardrobe except some reds. Some parts of this page is temporarily unavailable. Looking for the perfect color? It flattering and looks good on everyone. Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. ($56.60 per ounce). Condition your lips with creamy Moon Drops Lipstick. My favourite lipstick of all time. Revlon; Rituel de Fille; Rosebud Perfume Co. Sacheu; Smashbox; Soap & Glory; Stila; StriVectin; Sun Bum; Tarte; The Crme Shop; Too Faced; Treslce Beauty; Truly; . Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It is smooth going on, lasts for hours & is not the least bit greasy like many lipsticks are nowadays. Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipsticks (2023) - Creme and Matte Swatches (x15), Laura Mercier High Rise Lip Color Swatches (x10), A Pink & Plum Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace x Temptalia, A Tropical Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace x Temptalia, ColourPop x Harry Potter Collection Yer a Disappointment, ColourPop.
Sallie Chisum Find A Grave, Cracker Barrel Prime Rib Heating Instructions, James Condon Stradman Age, Buffalo Joe Mcbryan Obituary, Where Are Siegfried And Roy Buried, Articles R