Read more on how this ranking was calculated. 2. Set on a sprawling 23 acre campus, this English language day school is located in the greater San Juan metropolitan area and boasts impressive facilities such as a swimming pool, tennis courts, outdoor courts, field house, visual and performing arts center and is even certified as a national wildlife habitat. If youre moving to Puerto Rico with kids or already live here, great chances are youd not only want the best education for your children, but one thats affordable and an easy transition for your child. Awarded the Iberoamerican Educational Excellence Award in 2013. Do you have a top school that you would like to add to the list? Contact us! It has great opportunities for students in terms of classes, as well as after school activities. of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. Salary. The community is so welcoming and diverse. On the corner of Nairn Street in Condado, two schools prepare their students to be college and career-ready. We are committed to maintaining a low teacher/student ratio, which is key in supporting this philosophy. Puedes utilizar el siguiente formulario de contacto para tratar de comunicarte con Robinson School, haremos todo lo posible por enviarle Gracias por utilizar nuestra forma de contacto. Also high percentage become professional. The school's sports teams and clubs areI'm also very happy with the major changes the school has recently undergone in administration. The food is made fresh besides a few small things and consists of rice and beans with porkchops, ground beef, etc. From the faculty to the administration staff to the maintenance, everyone contributes to the wonderful years you'll have there. Compare Ines M. Mendoza Vda De Munoz Marin to Other Schools Overall, coming from a different country myself, I felt student body, especially the faculty and administration to be very accepting and hospitable. Read 24 reviews. Our pricing is competitive to the market and is affordable to most Puerto Rican families. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Alicia en el pas de las maravillas parece un evento histrico a comparacin de lo que escribe. Their teachers are caring and dedicated to their craft. Robinson is a learning community that encourages engagement, critical thinking, collaboration, and creativity. Additional English and bilingual schools to consider: The above mentioned are some of the top private schools in Puerto Rico that offer a high level of education. Even on those where books are in english, they just speak spanish in class. What makes them successful? Robinson understands the importance of balancing education and life activities, preparing our kids for the real and unpredictable world we live in today. Excellent bilingual education. Innovation and bilingual are loosely used in this article in items that they DO NOT APPLY. Its students consistently place well in college entrance tests with international college placement. Como tu me vas a decir a m que no son corruptos cuando su administracin escoge a los ms lindos, los ms inteligentes, y los ms cobardes para enfrentar a las acreditaciones? This coveted school has a high tuition with an admittance fee of over $4000 just to enroll. Awarded the Iberoamerican Educational Excellence Award in 2013. It also has a boarding school and Pathways, a program for students with mild language-based learning differences. According to the Statistics Institute, the public school system invests between $6,000 and $7,000 per students. Radians school (Cayey,PR) is also one of the best privates schools in Puerto Rico, they improves STEM in the curriculum and they have a good campus! Yearly tuition ranges above $9,000. Message sent. Oh!! My parents graduated from this school as well as my brother. 787-999-4618 My four children are graduates of Notre Dame and one was accepted and graduated from MIT, an indication of Notre Dames strong emphasis in math, science, and technology. Your child, too, has unique gifts and talents that can benefit from our community. Tuition prices and fair and students regularly receive top scores in college admission tests. Students are offered AP courses in high school and a wide spectrum of electives covering various fields in art, music, dance, languages, physical education, technology, debate, and robotics. Tuition & Fees: About Us. If the headline was The MOST traditional it would make a little more sense. Santa Mara, Rio Piedras, Colegio Rosa-Bell in guaynabo very good school. El resto es mentira basada en pura rabia. You can check on their website qualified teachers because not all teachers are certified. http://www.facebook.com/escuelajosefita, Lamentablemente en los Montesori los nios salen crudos en matematicas, ingls y espaol Baldwin School English is the primary language of the Baldwin school, which offers education from PPK all the way up to 12th grade. St. Marys values critical and creative thinking, and utilizes the latest innovations and technologies in their classrooms. The numbers need to be revised in order to include all the yearly fees (building fees, registration, and tuition, etc). After graduation, all students enroll in 4-year colleges and most of them go on to study at some of the best universities in the United States and abroad. You need to add CROEM, that is the best boarding school specialized in math and science. . At least not in public schools. I would like to know the criteria used to determine the selection made. What's more, Robinson is has a challenging academic curriculum. I was very surprised not to see it on the original list. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK. Any suggestions plz? Our cast includes 67 students, uniting Elementary, Middle, and Upper School, "Robinson is everything I expected and more for my kids. Ive been visiting Schools over the last 6 months including many in the above list. This is an essential factor for establishing secure and meaningful relationships with other people, which eases the nerves and allows you to associate yourself freely to the things that truly interest you. In terms of academics, upon the arrival of the IB curriculum, I feel it suits my learning style very well. While Robinson and Saint Johns follow different academic approaches, they share common traits. Saint Johns School and Robinson School teach their pupils the value of curiosity and the thrill of learning. Robinson School Type: PRIVATE. Founded in 1952, this non-profit school with an award-winning science program and state of the art facilities. Ranking factors include SAT/ACT scores, the quality of colleges that students consider, student-teacher ratio, private school ratings, and more. accounts, the history behind an article. The diversity of our student body and faculty fosters mutual respect and the sharing of unique ideas, all important components of learning and growing. They had accepted indiscriminately and they were beyond kind and approachable. Not just the academics but the school in general feels safe. Please comment in the section below. It is the largest private school on the island. UHS has very unique admission criteria for the gifted and talented only and it is a top school but is funded by the government. Being a Microsoft Showcase School has its perks. Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. Now there isn't much the school should change with but the clubs they end a bit quickly. One-third of the student population on the island attends private school. Now 82 percent of its students are born in Puerto Rico. Its a boys-only school in Rio Piedras with top reviews. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college. We'd love to hear eyewitness Employer est. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.. A few clouds from time to time. Robinson's boarding school offers small class sizes and education that prepares kids for college. Academia Menonita Located on the outskirts of San Juan, in Guaynabo, this school was founded in the Mennonite doctrine. Make an update . The top notch education prepared me for an ivy-league school. You can select more than one grade level Robinson School is the premier English-speaking, co-educational, college-preparatory, independent international school located in the heart of the vibrant Condado area in San Juan, Puerto Rico. When my children were there, theyd make comments like those military kids brought the lice and influenza here When a few families asked for certifications, after teachers were saying outrageous comments in classrooms, the Director Ms. Versiono and Principal Ms. Lomba refused to show us the teachers certificate. From maternal 12th grade. Its curriculum starts at 7th grade through 12th grade. Best school in the metropolitan area. Is the first school with an international accreditation by Advanced. St. Johns School Opened in 1915. 4,974 were here. Noticed you mentioned good private schools in the west coast of the island. Our style of teaching is very rigorous but also very authentic. Were located in city of Carolina. This has been the most significant component of Robinson's reputation. Y si un estudiante habla mal de algo sobre la escuela, te garantizo que la administracin es capaz de hacer cualquier cosa, hasta son capaces de nombrar a esos estudiantes para perjudicarlos con su cuerpo estudiantil. BoardingEdu, the one and only solution for Boarding Schools and Parents with the unique user friendly portal to guarantee you concrete information. This is a bilingual school offers classes to boys from 7th to 12th grades and is afford-ably priced. Add Colegio Congregacin Mita. Colegio Santa Gema is a little community, everybody matters! Robinson School is an English-speaking, coeducational, college preparatory, independent. The school will welcome 900 students next semester, with a senior class of 80 students. Additional schools not listed I suggest adding, Colegio Mater Salvatoris -San Juan I wouldnt trade it for any other school and I would recommend it to anyone! Its located in Carolina, PR. CROEM- Mayaguez Robinson School is a little more rustic in terms of facilities and attracts more local children, but also has a great reputation for English language tuition in Puerto Rico. After the storm, a few have decided to attend local universities. For more information, please contact us at info@robertsonprivateschoool.org . Colegio Nuestra Seora del Perpetuo Socorro in Humacao, PR. Colegio Catlico Notre Dame was found in 1916 not 1976. . The school has. Senior: My experience with Robinson has been absolutely life-changing. The primary language in most schools is Spanish, with some institutions offering English as a primary language and many that are bilingual. Much appreciated The first step to applying to Robinson is to fill out the Admissions documents. Founded in 1902, Robinson School is the first co-ed English-speaking school in Puerto Rico. These high marks have won both English-instruction institutions a spot in all the rankings that grade private school programs on the island. San Sebastian Martir in San Sebastian, Inmaculada Concepcion in Mayaguez. Get an email notification whenever someone contributes to the discussion. Instruction is mostly in English with the exception of language courses. Domingo: Cerrado. Como punto concluyente, en esta escuela, no se aprende cosas beneficiarias al estudiante, les ensea cmo seguir rdenes del ms arriba, as que en fin, me parece que la escuela esta cumpliendo su propsito cuando dicen que son una escuela militar.
Henry Armstrong Record, Articles R