Wouldnt you say?. I have wanted to write a coffeeshop AU for a while now, so I'm very excited to do this! It was hard to even wrap his mind around that. She had almost succeeded when they reached her room. sokeefe one shots "Kotlc Sokeefe" Stories - Quotev He shouted back, running a hand through his hair. Sophie shut her book with a growl, she ignored Sandor's voice and walked out of the large classroom. Keefe relaxed after a few moments of silence had passed. Keefe tells her he has felt that way since he saw her covered in alchemy goo. And that's fine. He also sent her green breezes during the reset to calm her down. Keefe was effortlessly hilarious, snarky, and sweet. *Shannon Messenger owns the characte ( ) Annabeth Chase doesn't really pay attention to the new people she sees strolling the streets of New York. Sophie Foster. He smirked. Chapter 1, dedicated to my crush, initials are NG. "Not now.". He knew that in the Elvin community, liking and being with someone of the same gender isn't bad or wrong, as long as you're not a Bad Match talent-wise. Adorable Sokeefe Fanfic Series | Fandom Keefe grins and tells Sophie "I have a feeling you can do pretty much anything you put your mind to. Keefe stops Fitz and Sophie from having secret telepathic conversations, and claims he can "feel Foster's secrets", and that he felt some "pretty intense emotions right now". Nope, but Im pretty sure Ive already told you how cute you are when youre mad at me, so During the conversation hed moved closer, and it took Sophie a moment to realize hed called her cute. she hissed, nearly jumping out of her skin when his head dropped on her shoulder. It is Foster, after all." "What's wrong?". #tam Imprisonment, maybe, or most likely certain death. Kinda. ", Sophie grimaced. WHY SHOULD All of these characters and settings belong to Shannon Messenger! Sophie took her time getting dressed and drying her hair and, alright, putting on a little lip gloss, but there was still no sign of Keefe when she stepped out into her room. How long was I in a coma for? , Keefe asked quietly, almost like he was scared for an answer. I am sure it is really bad. They were standing on the path that wound up to The Shores of Solace? Disclaimer: ALL characters belong to Shannon Messenger A NOTE TO ALL COMMENTERS: Thank you for supporting me and giving me the courage . So u search up KOTLC wattpad. Although Keefe tells Sophie he is happy for them and thinks they are "perfect for each other", he seems slightly upset. 'And you love it.' Sophie pulled away immediately, blushing furiously. Keefe couldnt believe what he was hearing. Keefe whimpers and says "Someone hold me." Kotlc Sokeefe Fanfiction Stories | Quotev Sophie scoots close to Keefe "Partially to shield herself behind him, but mostly because he was slumped over the railing like a piece of soggy laundry." Oh. Sophie jumped away from him, breathing heavily as her heart thudded in her chest. But now, he realized that perhaps the signs were there, he'd just chosen to ignore and deny them. Keefe Sencen is terrified. Keefe and Sophie | Lost Cities Keeper Wiki | Fandom Keefe moves to Sophie's side, whispering that he understands what she's saying. He motions for her to lean closer, and was 'so close she could feel his breath on her cheek, and a fresh wave of goosebumps streaked across her skin.'. ', "I know you said you got over a bunch of things after you left the Lost Cities, and I'm sure that probably includes the stuff you told me in your note. Keefe's hands, which had rested on her hips, were now resting on wider, more masculine ones instead. You are a future writer! Why did she have to run off like that? Honestly I thought more people would be here when I woke up, but I guess they are all getting the surprise party ready for me. Closing herself off fro Annabeth Chase doesn't really pay attention to the new people she sees strolling the streets of New York. Keefe steps closer to reach for Sophie's hands. No buts. Keefe insists that someone has to keep Sophie company, and he scoots his chair closer to hers. ", Sophie had to make sure Keefe was okay before she left. And thats why you love me! Dating back to Neanderthals, humans have always felt this natural pull to the othe sophie foster is confused. And what a perfect opportunity! He opened the door, ignored his Lord Cassiuss questions, and pulled her into his room. She frowned and put her own arms around his torso holding him against her. He was so fed up with all of this. CONTAINS SPOILERS Sophie Foster is confused. Her shoulder-length blonde hair swung a bit as she made her way to Keefe, who smiled wide and tried to keep his cool. One Shot Collection Chapter 5: Sokeefe 34, a keeper of the lost cities He had never realized that he liked her in that way. All charaters belong to Shannon Messenger "Yeah, right. said Keefe. the neverseen have been vanquished permanently, or that's what she hopes. Just as absence makes the heart grow fonder, separation makes love grow stronger, and distance makes magic grow deeper. I'm trying to figure out how tto go back to only seeing you as a friend, and it's not easy, since I'd just started realising how much I care about you. Its better when you are around. He grinned as he leaned down to kiss her. I WROTE THIS BEFORE LEGACY 'Yeah?' ", "Yeah, sorry, I had to feed Verdi, and then it started raining", Biana laughed. He would have liked to talk with her. Lol, no pressure. Cute couples are formed Sophie took a long, shaky breath before whispering, "About a week and a half." Keefe slowly sat up and patted a spot on his cot, " Come here, Miss F." It took all self-control Sophie had to not run over there. Keefe leaned down, but didn't break the kiss. Are we interrupting something? A crisp accent said. Caution: CONTAINS A LOT OF SOKEEFE FLUFF! The soft press of his lips against hers and the way their breath seemed to fall perfectly into sync while her heart and her brain screamed, FINALLY!" "Look, I get it. Just pure determination when he told her, 'Because Team Foster-Keefe is going to win. but a kiss isn't going to make me change my mind about stopping when the Neverseen is chasing me down, and I'm all alone Though, she might have hugged a little tight because Keefe wheezed, Geez, you would think that Foster would let me breathe after all I have been through, but I guess not. Fantasy Sokeefe This is a Fanfiction I made about KOTLC because I was bored waiting for the book 9 to be published, the characters belong to Shannon Messenger. Wont kill them to wait a couple more minutes, she returned. "Oh.". Its okay, Foster. "Sure," she whispered back, and this time she didn't resist the smile spreading across her face. Keefe says that Sophie has a cute crease in-between her eyebrows and then points out that her feelings seem fluttery around him. In facthe wouldn't mind kissing another boy either. But whatever it takes, it's going to happen. God baby. Keefe says the 6th and Fitz says at least the 10th. I got two amazing pairs of parents. . "Your parents want to see us.". Keefe watches as Sophie reaches for his hand when he said that he hasn't believed that his 'mommy loves him and misses him' for years and as they talk about his mom Sophie comforts him. Sophie tells Keefe that she likes him and asks him if he still likes her. she asked, surprised he was using her first name. Keefe's smile "softened into something that made Sophie's cheeks warm. 'You're ridiculous, you know that?' Can you do one where Sophie wants to see if Keefe really likes her so she fakes kissing Fitz to see and Keefe see's or hears and gets really mad. She glanced at Tam, who hadn't said anything yet. Btw, in the last chapter, I left you guys on a cliffhanger. Stop resisting, Sophie. he uttered as the footsteps grew louder. Sophie is only about to be seventeen and finds out the reason she can hear people's thoughts is that she's an elf. And, to make it even better, they were coming from the one person he wanted to hear them from. Footsteps on the ground. I left my home crystal on my dresser! Sophie said angrily. I promise you, no matter what you do, I would never- could never- hate you. ." They were ready for a sleepover! "Me and Keefe are just friends. You'll never lose me. But it was different now. Sophie thanks Keefe for being there for her. Heir to Vacker Industries and dating the amazing Sophie Foster. Her friends? Keefe eventually told Sophie that he doesn't want to mess things up and to not let him mess things up, which Sophie agreed. Biana wrestled Sophie's bag from her, ignoring her protests, and headed after Dex and Fitz back into Everglen. But that doesn't mean I don't care. "Hey." Sophie kicked out, but Keefe held on as he stood over her in a short sleeved white polo, with a short, black tie and gray vest. Because he left. Sometimes I forgot how bad it was for you growing up. ,Sophie said, her voice breaking. Sokeefe, Team Foster-Keefe, Keephie, Keefoster What had she gotten herself into? Finally, the sun started to set, and Keefe's head was now resting on Sophie's lap, her fingers absentmindedly running through it. Sokeefe Stories - Wattpad ", Keefe has dubbed their team as "Team Foster-Keefe.". I think I just, um, need some water," Sophie supplied lamely, and dashed back out the door, leaving a confused Biana standing in the bedroom. His life is perfect, nothing could go wrongRight? Surprise overtook Keefe as he took a few steps to close the gap between them. the sokeefitz fic i wrote to avoid writing my sokeefitz fic because I'm efficient like that. Hey, Foster. His eyes found hers as he whispered, 'For you.' keefe and fitz to a bet - She was running, practically flying past everything and anything. Sophie's been looking into her heart and after some searching she finally gets what keefe meant in lumenaria.and a truth or dare game changes her life forever Completed kotlc fosterkeefe sokeefe +2 more # 4 forget me || sokeefe by rei / reina 149K 2.2K 52 Sophie Foster has been at war with herself and her guilt for too long. How could I forget? Sophie patted her pockets, then remembered- her home crystal was at Havenfield. But for some reason, a mysterious group wants to kill her. No matter how all this stuff goes down.' Those two were made for each other'!!!!!!!!! Right on cue, she blushed. His fists closed and he clenched his jaw. Book 1: Keeper of the Lost Cities in the halls of Foxfire and Sophie?' He wanted to tell Sophie of his crush on her, but also about his recent discovery of his sexuality. #bianavacker replied Fitz. Keefe sends Sophie blue mental breezes while reminding her to breathe and tells her, "You've got this". On the popular fanfiction site Archive of Our Own, the romantic pairing (Sophie Foster/Keefe Sencen) is the most popular overall relationship tag with over 22% of all KOTLC stories on the site featuring the tag. Some interesting things happen fitz get in trouble I have something to say to you.. They fit too perfectly together. "I'm not here to talk about that." Words: 1,885. Things were worse than they thought, weren't they.. #silveny I love it! when i continued i was looking for this one. Sophie admits that she wouldnt know what to do if she didnt have him, and Keefe reassures her that shed be fine. SoKeefe One Shots Chapter 42 - Keefe, a keeper of the lost cities ', 'I know I crack a lot of jokes, Sophie, but . Maybe Keefe. She pulled away and blushed, looking embarrassed. April Fools. Sophie has often had "fluttery moments" with Keefe where her heart goes into "hummingbird mode." It cant be because you want your room clean., Naw, youre right. Sokeefe becomes official! Fanfic! - Fun Fandom KotLC Wiki He turned around, surprised. Thats my Hunkyhair! , Ro said, grinning. So stop doubting yourself and go prove me right. KotLC Sokeefe's first kiss while playing Spin the Bottle - YouTube You are ridiculous, Sophie laughed, sighing exasperatedly. They eventually had to break the kiss, but they stayed only inches apart with their eyes locked. Truth or Dare/Sleepover Who called Sophie's same? He'd only ever had crushes on girls, and even now, his crush on Sophie Foster was still very prominent. His grin shifted into something softer, something that made her stomach tighten., Grady, meanwhile, was studying Keefe as if he'd never seen him before in his life. Sophie facepalmed and tried to cover her giggle. Sophie took a long, shaky breath before whispering, About a week and a half., Keefe slowly sat up and patted a spot on his cot, Come here, Miss F., It took all self-control Sophie had to not run over there. ', 'Not as long as I have you. She a "Okay. "Yeah, don't worry. First off, the Neverseen are trying to kidnap her friends. "I have to go soon, it's almost 5," he whispered. Until one day, her guilt wins out. Sophie Foster's mind broke. . But I dont have time for that, what with, you know. A few weeks ago, she would had absolutely embraced this kiss, but now, all she felt was wrong. Sophie blushes when Keefe jokes that she "always knows how to clear a path"; he smirks and compliments the. Clean away! 'What about Dex? 'Worried I'd prank you?' He grinned as he leaned down to kiss her. Keefe? she whispered. "Oh, crap" He stuttered to a halt and lurched forward, but a hand reached out and yanked him upright. Lost Cities Keeper Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. Sophie grabbed Keefe's clammy hand and led him to the tree, where they sat underneath the falling blossoms. I I love you. , Sophie whispered, before she started fidgeting with her hands. Sophie and Keefe grow closer as they rely on each other to move on from their losses. Oh well, I should stop teasing you. ~ Aurora. This is AMAZING!!!!! Sophie refers to him as "cool and cute" while wondering why he wanted to be her friend. Grady scowled and threw him a warning look as he marched around Keefe to take a shower of his own. Linh. But you can't fix me., I know. He poured a dozen elixirs down her throat. Keefe comments that no-one has ever tried to take care of him the way Sophie does. when Sophie plunges her hand into a bucket of ice water to learn body temperature regulation. They both are experimented on as children, Keefe considers himself to be the "President of the Foster Fan Club. I will see you guys in the morning. ,Elwin said before setting two sedatives down, These are for if you guys need them. Sokeefe becomes official! Uh oh was the feeling in Sophie's gut. There are not many but I love the Tiana tam and Biana one shots. A door slammed somewhere in the distance of the building. Keefe asks Sophie why he got a 'crazy rush' whenever he held her hand. Keefe wraps his arm around Sophie saying that Sophie gets worked when she's trying to protect him, but Sophie shoves him away and says he might get killed if he does whatever he wants. After an exhausting but eventful evening of base quest and hanging out with her friends, Sophie trudged down the hall after Biana as they said good night to the boys, who disappeared into Fitz's room. exclaimed Biana. Those four words repeated themselves in his mind. Each day I will post a new chapter. Fitz felt like Tam needed to be on his own for a bit. ' ' *INSPIRED BY HANNAH MONTANA* Sophie an outcast at her school, treated terribly from almost everyone including the well known Vacker siblings Fitz and Biana the "pop ro challenges I really don't want to make you more miserable but", Fitz raised his head to look at her. Fitz and Keefe make a bet about which stair Sophie will trip on. "Tell me. She assured him he had nothing to worry about, that of course she would accept him. They laughed, and Sophie marvelled at how far they had come as a family. At that moment, a yell- that sounded more like a roar- came from downstairs. When Sophie hopped out of the shower, she was still thinking about Keefes hair- how it always looked messy, but also styled at the same time. Then, she started sobbing. That's what's responsible for his broken mind. It's how I deal. #linhsong Still made her freeze for a moment. __________________________________________________________________________________________________. He looked at her. Sophie grabbed a change of clothes- a red tunic and light gray leggings that just happened to look really good on her- and went in her huge bathroom. Nothing worked. When Keefe traces the crease between Sophie's eyebrows, she finds it incredibly hard to come up with an answer. After finding Keefe in London, she tackle hugs him and feels embarrassed. There was a softness to his voice. Sophie felt like he wasn't kidding because of how soaked and shaky and pale he was, and because she couldn't stop shivering, she moved behind him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Of course I can. he whispered to himself, closing his eyes and clicking the door the whole way. II love you. A Sokeefe Fanfic | Fun Fandom KotLC Wiki | Fandom Those four words repeated themselves in his mind. She's just happy to go to high school with all her friends from sophie and keefe Why was it always Foster why? Not even when the both of them are paired up for a homework project. When he saw Biana, he bit his lip. What do you mean especially you, Sophie? , Sophie said mimicking Elwin perfectly. 'It is.' Tell your boyfriends not to be jealous. Then his arms wrapped around her and she sank into the hug not realizing she was crying until she felt her tears soak into his tunic., And Keefe was right where she'd left him - right where he'd said he'd be - his arms stretched out and ready to catch her, like he'd known she'd be dizzy and heaving by the time she finally fled., 'Tonight would've been . (He wasn't used to asking for things. Part 2 of When everything changed Language: English Words: 5,038 Chapters: 15 /15 Kudos: 9 Hits: 281 Keefe gasped under Sophie. But yeah, basically its a human/coffee shop AU. ", His heart leaped, no matter how much she assured him that she's in love with him, every time she said something like this his heartfelt more full. Omg I need more sokeefe in my life. Its been soso long. Sophie grimaced as he took her wrist. After five hundred thirty four seconds, Keefe cleared his throat. through a collection of When Keefe is commenting on his memories, he says the reason he picked the second memories moment is because she is blushing. Keefe dubbed them 'Team Foster-Keefe' in Exile. Elwin came in before Keefe could respond. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title, "They have some sort of project. ", Im well aware, but a kiss isnt going to make me change my mind about stopping when the Neverseen is chasing me down, and Im all alone.. Then Sophie lowers her voice so. Sophie really appreciates the gift and wears it immediately. "What were you all thinking?" Just stop! If Fitz walked in on Sophie and Keefe kissing. Slipping out from under Keefes arm, she quickly changed the gross blanket on her bed, and fussed with the rest of her room, cleaning up her practically nonexistent belongings. I use wattpad but this was AWESOME. But when her sanity is shattered under the mental weight of he Sophie is happy. When Sophie hears about human experimentation, Sophie feels like vomiting, but Keefe takes off her gloves and shifts her emotions to sooth away the darkness. Your adoptive parents hailed me, looking for you, came a voice suddenly. Sophie admits to herself he is "good looking", when she thinks he is joking about Lady Belva having a crush on him. Sophie tells Keefe she's here and that she won't let him lose himself. Missing You | Sokeefe - Kiss - Wattpad At least I can still make you blush, Foster. He said with a wink, making her blush even more. I dont believe you! Sophie shouted, fed up with this tension. #romance In this story, the Black Swan waited for their original plan. This broken, scared, hurt boy, who looked at her with more trust in his eyes than Sophie felt toward anyone in her life. "If you say so, Miss Foster. KEEFE- she screamed, but it was too late as Lady Gisela threw the knife at Keefes back. "LORD HUNKYHAIR HAS ARRIVED!" He halted, and Sophie could see the shock flood his blue eyes. ", Biana Linh and Biana Linh Dex Fitz Tam Keefe and Fitz Jensi Keefe Marella Valin, Pairings with Fitzroy Avery Vacker (a.k.a. Mostly because it means I missed my chance to be with this really incredible guy who makes me laugh and always finds ways to be there when I need him. He can't stay away from his overwhelming emotions, and now he has two panic-attack-inducing crushes, and his mom is worse than ever, and his dad has never been so aggressive, and he's so, so tired. She knew why, of course she did, who didn't, but it still scares her every time. #keeperofthelostcities You even fixed Exillium. U can add sokeefe or sofitz at the end (sokeefe 4 da win) Twix's can make an account and write ur own stories on it if u have an account. Sophie described it as "everything was new. Then, someone cleared their throat from the doorway. . Until she was ready for more., ' And I know you're going to tell me it won't be that simple -- and it probably won't be. )"Can't blame him," she whispered, oh so softly. Shes over here! Keefe shouted, pinning Sophies arms. U can add sokeefe or sofitz at the end (sokeefe 4 da win) Twix's can make an account and write ur own stories on it if u have an account. This soft look caused words to spill out from Keefe, explaining everything that happened between Fitz when he was tricked, and how he enjoyed the kiss, even after he learned it was Fitz. Keefe worriedly asks her what's wrong and wraps an arm around her shoulders so she didn't fall when Sophie panics, worrying that she might be related to Fitz. Keefeeeeeeeeeeee, you are so annoying sometimes you know that, right? ,Sophie said, bursting into a giggle fit. It wasn't until Keefe started to kiss back that the elixir started to wear off. And yet, the teasing words made Sophie wish she'd turn and find a different boy., 'Thanks,' He whispered back, so close she could feel his breath on her cheek. Yeah, Im fine, Foster, , Keefe paused to wipe his eyes, where tears were starting to form, I just didnt hear I love you a lot when I grew up. Number one isI have a crush on you. He just wanted to stay there forever, half-asleep on the grass with Sophie running her hands through his hair in that way that made him feel 8-years-old again. When Sophie finds out that she is pregnant she doesn't know what to do. One of my favorite things.". Team Foster-Keefe, remember? You are ridiculous! "I have something to tell youwell, two things actually. A Sokeefe Story Chapter 1, a keeper of the lost cities fanfic | FanFiction Sokeefe Oneshots - The Kiss - Wattpad WHAT DID YOU DO?, Sophie looked at Keefe and sighed. #keefe Confession- A Sokeefe Fanfic by @bookreader209 - Chapter 4 Work Search: Keefe Sencen?' Keep it up!. He pulled back the hood to reveal the soft, blue eyes and ruffled blonde hair she was so used to seeing. I thought I had a crush on Sophie. Sophie complimented Keefes change in hair, admitting that, the beachy look. Sophie flopped onto her bed after a long afternoon of working in the pastures. The last time he had seen her she was a crying and miserable mess. Sophie smiled, about to follow, when she felt two arms wrap around her from behind. My favorites are the Truth or Dare ones and the Sokeefe oneshots they are the definition of adorable!!!!!!!! "Biana, I am wearing makeup. "I know. I don't know what's wrong with me.' Then she pulls him close and down onto the deck, leaning against each other and wrapping her cape around him, warning him if he has to throw up, do NOT turn around. Like seriously I have issues. #1 in #kotlcfanfiction (7/2/19) I loved it! Their eyes meet after Keefe tells Sophie she can trust him. and Sophie blushes. #sophie When she sat, she hugged Keefe with all her might. I'm the gift. I was heartbroken seeing Sophie so limp. Sophie must have noticed because she stopped talking. "Come on guys. Linh stepped forwards. They both have tense relationships with their biological mothers. Sophie rolled her eyes as she smiled. When Keefe Confesses; COMPLETED | Fandom She couldn't stop. Dashing towards him, she cried tears of joy. . Fitz stared at his sister. When he pulled back, he was shocked to find himself staring into Fitz's bright teal eyes. Wait a second, you're not wearing makeup!!!!" Dex and Fitz followed her, though Tam stayed where he was. "You okay?" "I talked with Della earlier. Love Me Before I'm Gone--A Sokeefe Fanfic - Fandom Besides, green spiky hair isnt that bad. Rest you two, especially you, Sophie. , Elwin interrupted. "No. She peeked outside and asked Grady, who was standing outside his door, if he knew what was taking so long. Sophie almost starts to smile when she and Keefe held hands after Sophie turned off her enhancing. Her arms were around Keefe's waist, keeping him close to her, and her kiss was soft. Sophie and Keefe, without speaking, have another window slumber party, although this one is much more somber, and Sophie assures Keefe that she is always there for him. Alden paced back and forth in his office. #keeperofthelostcities . This is fanfiction based on Shannon Messenger's Keeper of the Lost Cities. 'Keefe, I will never hate you. Sophie doesn't want Keefe to go. ", Linh looked down. "Oh, honey," she whispered, staring into his tear-filled eyes, and they seemed duller than they had ever been, "Let me help you,"This was his breaking point, evidently, because he'd started shaking with sobs, so silent that Sophie felt a pang of anger at Cassius for taking the act of making noise away from him too. Here. he said, handing it to her. When he leans in Sophie's stomach flutters as his breath tickles her skin. Fitz turned around to see Linh and Tam. A sort of worried, empathetic, confused, pitiful mixture that made Keefe want to curl up somewhere and sort through his mind.Keefe isn't sure what the world wants from him, anymore. Do you think this is our fault?". 'Definitely not what I'm worried about. #creatively-anxious But she pushed the thought out of her mind and moved closer to wrap her arms around his neck. As she showered, she wondered whether or not the real reason Keefe didnt want to shower was that none of his hair products were at Havenfield. From having work thrown on him, to overtime, to now raining heavily. She smiled at him, comfortingly. The wow factor is high! Sophie said a hasty greeting and turned her mind to the next person, Keefe. Caution: CONTAINS A LOT OF SOKEEFE FLUFF! Just some Sokeefe oneshots. We would have come back right away." Keefe Bursting Into Sophie's Room (Villain), Just some kotlc oneshotsmostly fluff but some angst. But it makes me a little sad. Dex barreled into the room, his mismatched socks slipping along the smooth floor. Short SoKeefe One-Shots: "I have to go soon, it's almost 5," he whispered. She got up, telling Keefe he could use Grady and Edalines shower downstairs. ', She threw her arms around his shoulders, hugging him as tight as she could. But it wasn't to be. Currently dating For all we know, she could have spies hidden everywhere. Do you trust me?, Sophie was surprised hed used her first name. This is also an excuse to see how many tropes I can fit into one work, so if you like that stuff, read this! I might not update it everyday. Keefe shrugged as he began to circle her.
Florida Everblades Shop, Jennifer Kesse Remains Found, James Pallotta Charleston Sc, Rights Of Individuals With Developmental Disabilities Handout, Articles S