| Have a story idea? Weekend Meteorologist for WHIZ in. Schipper works at WDRB where he works alongside other famous WDRB . Working with the strongest journalism team in Kentucky, I . Screenshots. We ask that you consider turning off your ad blocker so we can deliver you the best experience possible while you are here. Meet Grace Hayba of "WDRB in the Morning" - StyleBlueprint Randy Moore was born in Evansville. Gina was a shift manager, trainer, advertising model, and spokesperson for Handels from 2002 to 2010. Im often asked how or why I got into philanthropy and the nonprofit sector. . WDRB says goodbye to anchor Kate Springer | | wdrb.com Professions & Specialties. Scott Reynolds says goodbye to WAVE 3 News viewers Controversy stirs over what Louisville news anchor says she didn't say WDRB Anchors Share Personal Coronavirus Stories - Marketshare I play an integral role for multiple departments; and I always deliver on time with a deadline in mind. She has managed to accumulate a decent fortune from her career as a journalist. Local Louisville Breaking News and Live Alerts - WLKY News Louisville Severe Weather There is currently 1 active weather alert Louisville, KY 40202 69 Mostly Cloudy/Wind 10% MORE 1 / 2. Prior to making the move south, Fallon spent two years in Lima, Ohio serving as an evening anchor and reporter. WDRB News Team Monica Harkins - Anchor Sep 2, 2021 Updated Dec 11, 2022 Monica Harkins joined WDRB as a reporter in August 2021 and began anchoring on the weekend for WDRB in The. It was extremely touching to hear his life story and see his determination not to let the disease stop him from being an amazing father. Erica also anchors News at Midday from 12-12:30pm. Her secretive nature has been revealed in her personal life updates. Some had criminal records, some were former addicts and alcoholics. Louisville, KY 40203 Phone: 502-585-0811 Email: digitalteam@wdrb.com Her last day on-air was March 21. I was a member of the Festivals Team and took classes on corporate communications, where I learned how Disney (which owns various media companies/stations) operated on a broader scale. 'The Crime Catalyst'; Carjacking criminals are most often Louisville's youth. Fallon Glick Career. News Staff | wdrb.com Bennett joins . I was moved by their commitment to help their fellow man. Funeral services scheduled for victims of the Uvalde school shooting. Full Profile. Next up in 5. Caroline Klapp joined the 14 News team in 2022 as the noon and 4 p.m. anchor. He now serves as Supervisor of Videography. It all happens this weekend. She graduated from Ohio University with a bachelor's degree. Beginning tomorrow, Louisville will have a new option for local morning news on the weekends. She also worked as a reporter at Indiana-based stations. WHAS-TV - Wikipedia He left in 1993, then returned as the primary News Anchor in 1994. 20, 2016 - 11:40 AM. Network: Fox & Fox Biz. physical and psychological changes associated with ageing. In a tearful video posted to social media Sunday, longtime WAVE3 anchor and meteorologist Lauren Jones announced she's leaving the station. AT THE BUZZER | Louisville women get on a roll, romp over - wdrb.com ALeeyah Ponder joined the 14 News Team in the summer of 2022 as a Reporter/Multimedia Journalist. A native of Huntingburg, Indiana, he's excited to be back at home in the Tri-State doing what he loves! She weathercasts live morning news on weekends and weekday midday news. Julie Engelhardt is a California transplant who moved to Louisville four years ago. At WHAS, she started as a southern Indiana reporter and weekend anchor, eventually moving to a weekday anchor position and covering some of the biggest news stories of the time - including the . Her announcement was met with several questions from her social media followers. Weekly attendance bonus of up to $100 / week! 1996-1999 Anchor WHOI-Peoria, IL. Partnerships & Advertising / Vinik Sports Group, Championships, Olympians & Directors of Athletics, USF Sailing Is Back In Action For Spring Competition, USF Sailing Finishes 11th at Women's Team Race National Championship, USF Sailing Wins SAISA Women's Team Racing Championship, USF Sailing Sixth at St. Mary's College Regatta; Hosts SAISA Women's Conference Championship. CycLOUvia coming to Main Street this weekend +5; Updated 6 . Glick arrived at the WDRB News team in September of 2014 working as a weekend anchor and reporter. WHAS11 News spoke to management at WDRB-TV and the teenager who made the accusation. Wrestling | 6/5/2022 2:30:00 PM. The open streets event is happening on Sunday from 2-6 p.m. Harris Faulkner. Arden joined the 14 News team in April 2018 as the weekend meteorologist. Tamar Sher joined the 14News team in May 2021 as a Sports and News Anchor/Reporter. Email us at Recruiting@Gray.TV WDRB is the number one local news source in Louisville providing news from the strongest journalism team. But offense wasnt the story. Christie Battista is an Emmy award-winning journalist currently working as the Weekend Morning Anchor at WDRBNews. Vicki Dortch Anchor. Our six-person department is made up of veteran broadcasters and columnists who emphasize all facets of communication: TV, online, and social media. When I was in high school, I continued to develop my love of writing and asking questions through my schools yearbook class, where I was an editor for two years. Local Louisville Breaking News and Live Alerts - WLKY Mit Sustainable Aviation Fuels, Glick joins Uncovered, a news podcast, to break down the new developments in the case. She has covered the Crystal Rogers case since the . Michelle Muscatello Leaving WPRI: Where Is the Rhode Island Meteorologist Going? Her announcement was met with several questions from her social media followers. Anchors. WDRB News Team Lindsay Allen - Anchor/Reporter. Chiefs posted Patrick Mahomes on the Tarmac in Phoenix and I looked at the numbers 3 hours after posting. . Virginia, much like Kentucky, is known for its greenery and beautiful landscape. Meet the Team - WBKO Gina will probably help him run the business for a while. Saint-Germain-ls-Arpajon, le-de-France, France Be an early applicant 2 days ago Connecting Core Values with Quality Management Principles to Influence Organizational Culture that Drive Performance. Since the Bardstown, Ky. woman disappeared in 2015, Fallon has been reporting on the Crytal Rogers case. She stated that she will be helping her family run their longtime business. The station canceled Glaros segment, Gina on the Job, during the pandemic. Louisville, KY 40203 Phone: 502-585-0811 Email: digitalteam@wdrb.com Lauren was recognized in 2019 as Louisvilles Most Admired Woman in Media by Todays Woman Magazine. WDRB News. Fallon is an American reporter and anchor. #nonprofit #philanthropy #work #career #community #volunteer, Senior Advisor at Active Minerals International, We met some Line Dawgs at the WOC who seek out new employees that need a second chance. Want to set up a time to chat ahead of time? Marc Weinberg's latest job experience is Weekend Meteorologist On Today's THV at THV11.com KTHV. Why not me? Ive always said besides losing those closest to me, my biggest fear is having regrets. While on that trip, Fallon reported on mental illness and also bullying in West Central Ohio. WDRB is a television station in Louisville, Kentucky, broadcasting locally on channel 41 (digital 49) as a Fox affiliate. Individuals are responsible for writing, filming, and editing all of their own work. We sat down with him inside his home as he detailed his fight to seek possible treatments to help slow the disease. WDRB News Live Louisville Weather, Sports, & Local Updates iPad. Industry: Broadcast Media. Mar 3, 2023 Updated 7 min ago. Currently Li is working with Fox Biz. WDRB News. - Barely 7k engagements on Twitter Live. The death of Melissa Forsythe at age 71 was announced earlier today. She is a woman of average stature. Exit Full Screen. Molly Jett sur LinkedIn : Bellarmine Alum Molly Jett at WDRB News Anchors. She is thrilled to be back home in the Tri-State. God Loves A Trier Saying Origin, If you need help with the Public File, call 407-291-6000. Consumer - Rossen Reports. Solutions . He started his career in Lynchburg, Virginia in 2010, and joined NBC12 in 2013. Anchor | News Staff - WDRB I also interned in Los Angeles with a local TV station and the talk show Jimmy Kimmel Live. At the TV station, I shadowed the entertainment reporter and attended various red carpet events, where I was able to interview television and music celebrities. Jeff joined the 14 News team in 1988. Airing low-budget afternoon children's programming and occasional news updates from anchor Wilson Hatcher, the station was best known in its early years for its shock-theater program Fright Night and afternoon children's host "Presto the Magic Clown." WOWK 13 NEWS Weekend Anchor/Reportersince Jun 2012 WBOY-TV News Reporter/Fill-In WeatherJun 2010 - May 2012. WDRB. Lauren Jones - WAVE My guidance counselors sponsored the club and wed often volunteer at the Ronald McDonald House (excuse the photo quality it was 2009 haha) and other organizations in Louisville. Mto Paris-le-de-France: un mardi beau et frais malgr un vent glacial, jusqu' 7C Meaux et 6C Paris Its a student-run news program led by a broadcast professor, which aired to real viewers. Stephon Dingle Anchor/Reporter. #GoKnights #communityengagement Owen tries to bring a modern and cinematic look to investigative storytelling with dynamic and engaging animations and videography. He told me he could see me becoming a TV news anchor one day funny how that works out! The Flying Axes to make an appearance at 10th annual Tailspin Ale Fest. Images: Get to know the WLKY anchors and reporters. Dec 2016 - Present5 years 3 months. Stream live newscasts, events and sports when and where you want to watch. "Unscripted and as real as it gets, and even shot on their own iPhones," said Scott Brady, WDRB's creative service director. Steve Mehling joined the 14 News team in summer of 2022 as a reporter. In addition to co-anchoring the "WDRB in the Morning" show on the weekends, she also reports during the week. Alex Durham became a member of the WLKY News Team in August of 2018 as a reporter. WDRB Anchors Share Personal Coronavirus Stories. The news reporter stands at an average height and stature. Prior to making the move south, she spent two years working in Lima, Ohio. Emily is an investigative journalist with a background in several forms of media and an MBA in business management. Entertainment Mogul Master P hosting new sports talk show. Beautiful sunrises and sunsets, big dreams, and Ed Sheerans music. It was the first time I was able to film and put together my own stories that people at home could see. After a mere six months of working for WDRB, Grace was promoted to co-anchor for the "WDRB in the Morning" weekend show. Chris Sutter Christie Battista Fallon Glick Gilbert Corsey Grace Hayba Hayden Ristevski Joel Schipper Scott Reynolds Sterling Riggs Valerie Chinn Candyce Clifft Found inside Page 184184184 ON-AIR, ON-CAMERA ON-AIR, ON-CAMERA Stories delivered live on location have become the mainstay of TV news. WDRB 41 - Louisville, Kentucky - Page 1 of 9 - LMPD Generic selectors. Susan Li. Lauren is married to WDRB meteorologist Jude Redfield. A steal and score by Hailey Van Lith put the Cards up 11 early in the second quarter and they would not look back. Greg specializes in consumer investigations and stories exposing scams and rip-offs. by Paul Greeley May 5, 2020 12 . Jamie is InvestigateTV's managing editor. Location: Louisville, Kentucky Area. Gina Glaros has been a favorite personality among Louisville, Kentucky residents, who have been watching her on WDRB-TV since 2016. Mar 2016 - Mar 20215 years 1 month. Tanner Holbrook joined the 14 News team in May 2019 as a Reporter/Multimedia Journalist. Daniel J. Connor, a lifelong Brownville resident, is technically president of the General Brown Weekend Committee, but he stresses that it's a team effort with volunteers. He was . Strong works at WDRB where she works alongside other famous WDRB anchors, reporters, meteorologists, and sports anchors including; Jude Redfield; Bryce Jones; Rick DeLuca; Marc Weinberg; Chris Sutter; Joel Schipper; She currently serves as a weekend news anchor at WDRB ( Fox-affiliated) since September 2014. Copyright 2023, University of South Florida. No Alerts & Closings in Your Area. Fallon Glick Age and Birthday. Originally broadcasting on VHF channel 9, it was the second television station to sign on in the Louisville market and the Commonwealth of Kentucky (after NBC affiliate WAVE-TV, which started in November 1948). How much do WDRB FOX 41 employees make? Fallon spent the larger part of her life doing skating and Irish dancing. Tweets & replies. 50 News Anchors in Charleston, WV Directory - Trustoria Were excited to introduce you to one integral member of their news team, whose face you may recognize! Tarvarious Haywood lands a full time anchoring position as the 5:50 and 9pm anchor at WVLA/WGMB in Baton Rouge. Fallon has an estimated net worth of $798,456. It started back in 2012. . Fallon Glick is an American news anchor who has been working for WDRB News since September 2014 as an anchor and weekend reporter. WDRB Sports Team; Morning. wdrb weekend news anchors - bostonwomensmarchforamerica.org Allie Hennard Morning Anchor and Senior Reporter Allie Hennard returns to WBKO as a full-time. During my junior year, I interned with a TV station in Washington, D.C., where I shadowed reporters in the field. Anchors Emani Payne Anchor, FOX 56 News at 6:30 p.m., Reporter Georgiaree Godfrey Weekend Anchor, FOX 56 News at 10 p.m., Reporter Kristen Pflum Anchor, FOX 56 News at 10 p.m. Mandy Noell Anchor, F Leads by Industry . We cover Louisville Weather, News, Kentucky and Indiana news, headlines, weather, traffic, and sports. Notre Dame, after scoring a season-low 7 points in the first quarter, managed only 8 points in the second and 9 in the third, and Louisville built a 30-point lead to open the third. Cummings joined the station on April 7 and assumed his anchoring duties on April 12. In this book, I have done the work to assure that in time, you too, can be a guide for someone. Valerie Chinn, Christie Battista, Gilbert Corsey, Scott Reynolds, Fallon Glick, Dalton Godbey, Scott Reynolds, and Grace Hayba is among the top-rated members of the WDRB News Team. Hannah is a Meteorologist at WDRB-TV in Louisville, Kentucky. For more than six years, she has anchored the weekends. She graduated . So when the news anchor announced she is leaving the Fox affiliate in 2021, they were sad to see her go. Unfortunately, he passed away about a year after I sat down with him. WDRB Anchor Hayden Ristevski Recovering After Head-On Collision After high school, Fallon went to further her studies at Columbia College Chicago. History. All Rights Reserved. They want to know why she is leaving WDRB, where she is going next, and if she will continue to live in Kentucky. Tyler Smith joined the Gray Television Washington News Bureau in July 2019 as a photojournalist/editor. Jamie Bittner joined the Gray Television Washington News Bureau in December 2021. The first story I worked on in my first job after graduation was about a father diagnosed with ALS. Louisville, Kentucky Area. JOURNALISTS, USA JOURNALISTS' BIOS "We wanted the news personalities to drive the content, and share their unique perspective with detail from these past six weeks.". #Linedawgs, The construction industry deserves massive credit for giving people a second chance at a career. Stoked seeing the community impact of our work at Bellarmine University being recognized. Copyright 2023 WDRB Media. wdrb.com 624 W. Muhammad Ali Blvd. She is known for her work on the Fox Report, Outnumbered, and Outnumbered Overtime. Hannah Strong is an American certified Meteorologist currently working as the Weekend Evening Meteorologist on WDRB News at 10 PM. Candyce began pretending to be a newscaster when Candyce was in elementary school. Defaming Crossword Clue, Fallon Glick (@FallonGlick) / Twitter Telling stories here in Kentuckiana is a true blessing! View Gina Glaros's business profile as Weekend Morning Anchor at WDRB Media. Kate announced to viewers that she and her husband, Brent, are . Fallon has managed to keep a very low key about her marital status despite being a public figure due to her work that exposes her to the world. Molly Jett - Multi-skilled Journalist - WDRB Media | LinkedIn Send This To a Colleague. She also worked for WLKY-TV, the CBS affiliate in Louisville, Kentucky as the Weekend Evening Meteorologist. Find contact's direct phone number, email address, work history, and more. You can watch news on demand along. Kori Johnson is named the 4:00 and 5:00 PM Anchor at KSLA in Shreveport from Weekend Anchor at WCTI in New Bern, NC. [41] Annie has worked at various news outlets in Washington, D.C., including covering the 2020 and 2022 election cycles for C-SPAN. FOX TV affiliate WDRB has been a part of the Louisville media landscape since the early 1970s and has evolved into one of the primary news sources in Kentuckiana, producing over 50 hours of up-to-date news each week. Is Lisa Lerer Related to Late PBS NewsHour Anchor, Jim Lehrer? Gina Glaros Leaving WDRB-TV: Where Is the News Anchor Going? Lee leads Gray Televisions National Investigative Team. Louisville, KY 40203 Phone: 502-585-0811 Email: digitalteam@wdrb.com At No. Drew Gardner Anchor/Reporter. Glick has had quite an impressive career, She is an American 6 pm Anchor/10 pm Reporter for WDRB News who joined the WDRB News team in September of 2014 as a Weekend Anchor and Reporter. I was ranked second in the nation by the Broadcast Education Association for my work as a student anchor. Media. David Scott is named as a Primary Anchor at KAKE in Wichita from Primary Anchor at WDRB in Louisville. Glaros left her home state in 2016 to move to Kentucky. She's already received that Southern hospitality everyone has talked about and can't wait to get to know more of you. Weekend Meteorologist for WBKO News 13 . Ce bouton affiche le type de recherche actuellement slectionn. WDRB-TV TV news anchor/reportersince Oct 2003 WDRB Fox 41 News Anchor/reportersince 2003. All rights reserved. WDRB News Team Christie Battista - Anchor. Youd better move them up in your bracket.. Duncan is a national correspondent for CBS This Morning and CBS News, based in New York, having joined the network in 2013. After five years, Glaros announced her decision to leave WDRB news. Louisville, KY 40202. We're beyond thrilled to welcome Bellarmine alum Molly Jett back to Louisville for her new role as a reporter at WDRB Media. Top Companies . By taking a . Grace Hayba began as a reporter, contributing to daily content, delivering live, on-the-scene stories, and covering current events such as the COVID-19 pandemic and the Mayfield tornado. Christie Battista Career. Thank you for highlighting Christie Battista - Anchor. Lauren is an Emmy-Award winning journalist, winning Best News Anchor in the Ohio Valley in 2015 and 2018. You've likely seen Grace Hayba on your TV screen. wdrb.com 624 W. Muhammad Ali Blvd. This is good so proud of you. I love my job and WDRB Media; and I love my community and my Alma Mater. The station canceled Glaros' segment, Gina on the Job, during the pandemic. Published: Feb. 11, 2022 at 11:08 AM PST. 1 Fallon Glick @FallonGlick Nov 16, 2022 Dec 2016 - Present6 years 2 months. Trust us, you won't want to change the channel. by Paul Greeley May 5, 2020 12 . Heres what Gina Glaros had to say. 2021 marks the beginning of his fifth decade in broadcast journalism. LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- CycLOUvia is set to return to Main Street this weekend. Hearst Television participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on purchases made through our links to . WDRB News is The Source for news in Louisville, Kentucky and southern Indiana. Priscilla Huff is the Managing Editor for the Washington, DC Bureau. WDRB Anchors Share Personal Coronavirus Stories. WDRB News - Facebook Read More More Storm Team Blog: April 19, 2021. Making a Long-Held Dream Come True! "And I was really excited to try to learn everything." Having worked in local newsrooms for more . 650 talking about this. 75. She currently serves as a weekend news anchor at WDRB ( Fox-affiliated) since September 2014. But the 30-minute weekend broadcast, which launched in 2013, has done so under the aegis of WNET, with Hari Sreenivasan as anchor. She coordinates content and produces stories with a particular passion for digging into government programs and waste, health care policy and education. A far cry from her 5th-grade school news broadcast, Grace now tackles everything from pandemic news to local stories of the day. Sep 2, 2021 Updated May 4, 2022. My 5th-grade teacher awarded me the Toastmaster Award at the end of the year for being the best public speaker in class. Greg and Cynthia Glaros opened their first ice cream store, Handels Homemade Ice Cream, when Gina was 13. She graduated with a BA in communication studies and journalism in 2010. While theres no statement about why Glaros is leaving WDRB, the news anchor addressed most questions on her social media. Hes from Ethiopia. Caresse Jackman is a national consumer investigative reporter with a focus on exposing scams and digging into consumer concerns. Staff | wdrb.com At WDRB I anchored the weather during live local weekend morning news as well as and weekday midday news. She relocated to Champaign from Madison, WI, where she hosted a popular weekend morning show. She co-anchors 14 News at 6:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. with Randy Moore. 22. - 35,500 on TikTok Gina Glaros was born on July 13, 1987 in Ohio, but grew up in Indiana. WDRB News (@WDRBNews) / Twitter By Kevin Eck on Apr. LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) If the University of Louisville womens basketball team had a different look in its eyes to open postseason play on Friday, its 64-38 rout of top-seeded and No. 10. WHAS-TV, virtual and VHF digital channel 11, is an ABC-affiliated television station licensed to Louisville, Kentucky, United States.The station is owned by Tegna Inc. WHAS-TV's studios are located on West Chestnut Street in Downtown Louisville, and its transmitter is located in rural northeastern Floyd County, Indiana (northeast of Floyds Knobs).On cable, the station is available on Charter . View anchors, reporter and more WTAE staff on the News Team page. MORE. Local News . Some of my favorite interviews included meeting Dolly Parton, Miley and Billy Rae Cyrus, and the cast from Marvels Avengers: Endgame. Are Covid Vaccines Required For School, Mykasa Robinson and CC Carr had 10 each and Olivia Cochran had 12 points and 8 rebounds. How much does Kentuckiana love basketball? Additionally, she graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Journalism. WDRB News's Tweets. failures of government agencies, product flaws and other transparency issues. WDRB News Anchor/Reporter | 2021 SPJ Louisville Rookie of the Year | Known to shout the phrase, "WE ARE!" Springer didn't leave WDRB 41, she is still a part of the channel and working as a Morning Anchor and Reporter at the WDRB News team. The Cardinals will play in the ACC Tournament championship game for the fourth time in six years, and is seeking a second title overall. How Much Does WDRB FOX 41 Pay in 2023? (21 Salaries) Hayden Ristevski - Weekday Evening Anchor - WDRB News | LinkedIn 1 / 2. After only six months at the station, Grace was promoted to co-anchor for the WDRB in the Morning weekend show, running from 3 a.m. to 6 a.m. Saturdays and Sundays, and continues her reporting duties throughout the week. This person is responsible for directing staff during a fast paced single [] WDRB announced Ryan Cummings has joined the station as reporter and weekend anchor. A far cry from her 5th-grade school news broadcast, Grace now tackles everything from pandemic news to local stories of the day. He's a graduate of Harrison High School and . Monica Hardin Anchor. LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Hillview Police officers have been busy investigating a new crime for the small city carjackings and investigators said almost all of them involve guns and kids . - Nearly 13k on Facebook Louisville, KY 40203 Phone: 502-585-0811 Email: digitalteam@wdrb.com Mto Paris-le-de-France: un mardi beau et frais malgr un vent Expect plentiful sunshine to stick around for the afternoon as well. Louisville, KY 40202. Full Profile. Fallon Glick Wdrb News, Bio, Age, Height, Family, Salary, and Net Worth Fallon Glick is an American news anchor who has been working for WDRB News since September 2014 as an anchor and weekend reporter. The automotive industry needs to ramp up efforts. https://lnkd.in/dRciSyA2 Beshear says 3 killed in Kentucky during severe storms Friday, No one injured after historic building in Forest Hills neighborhood catches on fire, Louisville's 911 Call Center experiencing 'high volume of calls' after Friday storms, Humana sues architect, contractors over structural defects with 40-year-old downtown Louisville tower, Judge dismisses lawsuit accusing LMPD of raiding vacant home, handcuffing wrong couple and child, Lawsuit challenges failed landmarks vote for Lawton Court houses, TARC long-range plan hinges on solving 'financial challenges', Judge upholds termination of Louisville detective who fired fatal shot in Breonna Taylor raid, Ex-LMPD officer accused of coercing informants into sexual favors wont face charges, Former KSP trooper accused of beating handcuffed mentally ill man had been rejected 7 times by police, Chemicals from Ohio derailment not detected in Louisville water samples, Water Co. tells Metro Council, Louisville roofers share tips for assessing, repairing roof damage from strong winds, US Transportation Secretary Buttigieg tours Ford EV battery plant in Glendale, Crews spend Friday setting up for Louisville Triple Crown of Running 5K, Lawsuit: Louisville woman left in jail room unchecked for hours without water, toilet before killing herself, Humana to exit employer insurance, focus on government programs, Kentucky bill would automatically erase old charges from criminal records for free, Thousands of stolen cars in Louisville in 1 year | VIEWER RESPONSE, Civilians flee embattled town as Ukrainian pullout looms, Olympic ticket sales for Paris Games get off to rocky start, Lawyers fight for man they say US wrongly deported to Haiti, Global race to boost electric vehicle range in cold weather, Ohio derailment tests Sen. Brown's push to buck Dem defeats, After Murdaugh trial 'circus,' Walterboro welcomes normality, Tom Sizemore, 'Saving Private Ryan' actor, dies at 61, 3 Indiana men guilty in fatal shooting of 3 men, 1 woman, Feds seize 500 bottles of fake Viagra pills being shipped through Louisville, Shelbyville man facing several child pornography charges, VIDEO | Louisville police release body camera footage of officer accidentally shooting 2 teenagers, Louisville mayor expects body cam footage of 2 teens injured in shooting by LMPD officer to be released Friday, LMPD: Man injured from being shot in Old Louisville, Southern Indiana man indicted on federal child pornography charges, Man stabbed in Louisville's Russell neighborhood early Thursday morning, Ring Doorbell captures shooting in Louisville's Phoenix Hill neighborhood that sent man to hospital, CRAWFORD | Shift into 'March mode' powers positive postseason start for Louisville women, Indiana wobbles but rallies past Michigan State, 94-85, Man dies after crashing car into tree in Indian Hills neighborhood, Louisville police say, Lawsuit claims Louisville pool company spent customer money on Vegas vacations and plastic surgery, WDRB FCC Applications & Related Materials.
Fearful Avoidant Deactivating, Articles W