we believe that SAME-SEX couples have the, From Business: Wedding Ceremony Officiant, From Business: Event and Wedding Photography, From Business: You Will Find Our Space Stylish & Efficient. LOVED everything about this place. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. Lindsey Plantation made my son and daughter-in-law's wedding a dream come true! She will be there during the wedding eating, taking food for her, her employees and apparently for her entire family without asking because "she is the owner of the venue". From Business: Providing Limousine service for all types of occassions, From Business: Christian Wedding Officiant in Greenville SC, Wow!! So, if you can find a better place to have your event, do it. from Taylors, SC, 7.3 miles 13. Their creative space is stylish, functional and efficient, and can accommodate both casual and formal affairs. I was appalled! The 10 Best Wedding Venues in South Carolina - WeddingWire From Business: General information disc jockeys. The original works of local artists adorn, Whether you prefer a true rustic elegance wedding, traditional elegant wedding, or magical romantic wedding the Lakeside Venue is the perfect location in Spartanburg, South Carolina to make your wedding dreams come true. The Venue itself is breathtaking! from Taylors, SC, 16 miles These include extending the. It is in the heart of Greenville without the crowds and parking issues of the downtown area. Host up to 500 guests in the Avenue Greenville is a rooftop wedding venue space located in the heart of Greenville, South Carolina. Lindsey Plantation promptly issued a refund and in fact, added additional monies to pay for the new invitations. The team believes that weddingsRead more should be a unique event that accurately portrays a couples personal tastes. Now, with all that said. When she was involved in horses, she was a crook and con artist. Ask about our current package upgrades and specials available for Weddings, Group Blocks and Meeting space rentals offered through December 31st, 2021. She jumps in front of almost every frame of the video. Simply Beautiful. Let your dreams come together with our venue to create a time that no one will want to go home from. Built with trade show specifications, it can host roughly 100 vendors, has on-site catering and concessions, rentals, and in-house audio visual capabilities. Facilities and Capacity Best 30 Wedding Venues in Taylors, SC with Reviews - Yellow Pages We are more than happy to work with any and all licensed vendors to create your perfect event. This elegant space is a mix between a, wine bar and an art gallery. I wholeheartedly recommend Lindsay Plantation for any event you may have. lol. 116 acre farm which is home to 2 Barn venues. 4) She will clean up the event 30 min before the end of the reception to the point in which she actually asked guests to get up from seats so that she could tear down tables. It is located between downtown and theRead more Historic Earle District and draws inspiration from the history of Greenville, South Carolina, paying homage through its decor. Book your event here in our 1200-square-foot Piedmont room, where our team can configure the room to several different layouts, including reception, theatre, conference, U-shape, banq, We welcome all celebrations of life and love. At Southern Bleachery, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost? She was on the heels of the couple as they went back down the isle. Th Estella and her plantation are amazing. For starters, my husband and his parents went for a site visit and felt very confident in all of Estellas promises knowing that our wedding would take place on New Years Eve. nning our wedding on a budget, so we were initially impressed with the fee to rent the venue for the day. Couples can utilize this sites airy verandas and take quiet strolls through the sites vast grounds. The. Gorgeous mountain views, rustic barn, and open skies. The Southern Bleachery is a historic wedding venue in Taylors, South Carolina, that serves the Columbia and Greenville areas. Southern Bleachery staff helped navigate our guests and venders through all of this so that all went of without a hitch. 2- she had a back up facility but never offered knowing that she had no intentions of warming the reception site CLOSED NOW. Located in Taylors, South Carolina, Lindsey Plantation boasts over three hundred and fifty lush, verdant acres. Host up to 500 guests in the, Avenue Greenville is a rooftop wedding venue space located in the heart of Greenville, South Carolina. Host your next meeting or social gathering at Greenville hotel. The team believes that weddingsRead more should be a unique event that accurately portrays a couples personal tastes. Aurora Farms, LLC, 1045 Milford Church Road, Taylors, SC . Estella was a delight to work with and made everything easy . Please beware. Large deck, outside or inside ceremonies. I saw another review below about confusion on agreements - we were promised early set-up, but had another event booked the night before our wedding, which added additional stress. The 12,000 Sq Ft Palette Is Perfect For Events Ranging From Small Business Meetings To Swanky Black Tie Affairs. 2) I would recommend a wedding planner to anyone who books here to help keep Estella on track to the time table. Meeting the need of photographers + content creators, as well as event hosts, we mindfully designed ALTO with 5 unique sections that flow together, Looking for a WILD place to hold your next event? What was the biggest jaw dropper is that not only was she intrusive during the reception, but she literally held up my daughter walking down the isle because she was wanting pictures on her phone for her website. On the day of your celebration, Southern Bleachery event staff will be available to take care of setup and cleanup before, during and after your wedding. What kind of wedding events does Southern Bleachery offer? I however cant please everyone. Family-owned and tended, it offers a, heavenly window into to the charms of the South, sweeter than honey. Their creative space is stylish, functional and efficient, and can accommodate both casual and formal affairs. It was so cold inside- people didnt stay to eat the food we paid for. Needless to say I was not impressed by the owner. By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Terry and Betsy Nagel. Has dressing rooms for both bride and groom. The Ballroom features one wall of floor-to-ceiling window providing ample natural light. The Southern Bleachery is a historic wedding venue in Taylors, South Carolina, that serves the Columbia and Greenville areas. Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. Wedding Venues in Taylors, SC - The Knot Modern Minimalist by Vera Wang Beloved Floral - Red Romantic Calligraphy Elegant Glow - Blue Vera Wang x The Knot Free Samples Foil Collection Save the Dates Wedding Dresses Engagement Rings Suits & Tuxedos Bridesmaid Dresses Engagement Rings South Carolina Wedding Venues 80 Wedding Venues in Taylors, SC 5. My sister and mother had to take down both of their Christmas trees in their own homes and all their home decorations to decorate the stable. For more intimate meetings, our hotel has a variety of smaller spaces, able to comfortably seat 40 gues, NEWLY REFRESHED Modernly designed with you in mind, our Courtyard by Marriott hotel in Greenville offers guest upgraded guest rooms and amenities, coupled with first class service. About 20 minutes later, she called me back and I told her we had found another venue, thanked her for her time, and told her that her property was beautiful. From Business: Providing Limousine service for all types of occassions. You deserve to find the Taylors, SC wedding venue of your dreams for your big day - from small to large; indoor or outdoor. Only 15 mins from Downtown Greenville! Her original date was the last Sunday of the month and I offered Miss Lane the venue on any other Sunday of that month. What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Southern Bleachery for wedding events? I caution anyone that considers using the Lindsey- dont. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. The up-state's newest and most spacious venue is centered around a towering stone fire. Every time we would try to speak she would dismiss our concerns and tell us she would do everything. Stella made sure everything went perfect for us. She is in all of the wedding video. Thanks again. Filled with the exuberance and prosperity of the roaring 20's, The Gassaway Mansion is the perfect place for your wedding. I would love to thank Estela and her staff for the wonderful job they done for my daughters wedding. She told me not to worry about decorations (because she said she had her Christmas decorations that she used every year that matched my colors) or set up that it would be done before the wedding. I asked her to call me back when she had a minute to talk. No complaints here! The owner of this venue is extremely rude, doesnt have ANY COMPASSION, doesnt understand the magnitude of stress she caused. from Taylors, SC, 6.9 miles from Taylors, SC, 6.6 miles Located in Travelers Rest, South Carolina, Riverain Farm is a family owned and operated event and wedding venue overlooking Lindsey Lake. the platation is absolutly beautiful it has such a southern charm! The owner was very nice, but couldn't keep her story straight. There are other places in the area that are just as beautiful as Lindsey Plantation. from Taylors, SC, 20 miles The owner of this venue is unethical. The venue is b. OUR STORY Working in the wedding and event industry has always been a dream for Bernie and Michelle Acosta. The whole ballroom and ho, By The Water Event Center offers a quaint chapel and beautiful dining hall, surrounded by a naturally beautiful and peaceful setting with views of Lake Cooley. Festive on Augusta is an event/meeting space with a full DHEC permitted catering kitchen. Love So here Estella made our day the best day ever! from Taylors, SC, 5.8 miles If we could give it 10 stars we would! The Homewood Suites Gr, Our meeting space in Greenville is flexible enough to hold any type of occasion, whether youre hosting a small banquet, an exclusive board meeting or anything else you might need some space for. Throughout the hotel, you will immerse Zen is a unique wedding venue located in the heart of Greenville, South Carolina. This elegant space is a mix between a, wine bar and an art gallery. Maybe she could have the photographer supply some and give credit to them. Making sure your special day is carefree and enjoyable. 2023 Eventective, Inc. | All Rights Reserved, Located in Taylors, South Carolina, Lindsey Plantation boasts over three hundred and fifty lush, verdant acres. We used the plantation house for the rehearsal dinner the night before, and she used the same tables for both the rehearsal and the reception. Celebrate your Day on 350 Acres of Natural Wonder, Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony, Backyard, Barn, Farm & Ranch, Estate, Historic Venue, Mountain, Park, Religious Setting. from Taylors, SC, 8.2 miles we admire and respect ALL courageous couples WHO step forward with hope and trust! Venues Southern Bleachery This venues renovated stables combine traditional southern styles with contemporary designs. When we originally looked at the venue, we fell in love. I truly enjoy doing The Weddings and try to to do the Best I Can To make your Beautiful Day Magical . Those services include event planning, event rentals, catering and bartending and complimentary WiFi. One time sitter @ wedding venue. on site and if Job Tigerville South I hope this helps someone else. This elegant. She sat down with guests and socialized. 12 talking about this. A beautiful venue and a wonderful and thoughtful staff. An extraordinary location to celebrate your big day, this venue is surrounded by natural beauty but is close to all the luxury amenities you would expect to find in Bella Vista Venue Hall is a banquet hall wedding venue located in Wellford, South Carolina. Thank you we take pride in everything we do and thank you for allowing LINDSEY PLANTATION to be of service , Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits. Our new wedding barn is the perfect place for your country wedding, birthday party, or corporate event. During your planning journey, you can look forward to Judson Mill is a soon-to-be wedding venue located in Greenville, South Carolina. Packages include the Mansion, catering, flowers and wedding fixtures. Thank you love Estela. It was beyond unprofessional. Estella is an amazingly caring, generous person with this venue however she tends to get caught up with 50 million things at once and it helps to have someone help to keep her on track. At first when we met with her to see all options she told us that she would pay for new invites that would have to be mailed out and now she is refusing and claiming that she never said that. I would definitely recommend Lindsey Plantation. One mile from Main Street Greenville, the Gass, The Hilton Greenville has spacious meeting and banquet facilities with 12,000 sq. From Business: Events are our Love Language! Estela is incredible and will go above and beyond to work with you and make sure your day is perfect. Wedding Vendors - Zola With an eno park, concession truck, and patio seating, it is the perfect spot for relaxing with friends and family. The Southern Bleachery is a historic wedding venue in Taylors, South Carolina, that serves the Columbia and Greenville areas. Couldnt have even tried to plan without their guidance they made the day work and work beautifully! Serving the Taylors, SC Area Capacity: 125 $600 to $2,800 for 50 Guests Our Event Venue provides 3,300 square-feet of modern space to host a variety of events such as weddings, engagement parties, christenings, baby showers, birthday parties, pop shops, and corporate celebrations in the heart of Greer, SC. The windows and walls made our pictures so flawless, airy and our photographer didn't have to over edit them! The pictures are amazing and I couldn't have hoped for a better experience during the, Rude! You cant go wrong with this Venue! Host up to 500 guests in the Avenue Greenville is a rooftop wedding venue space located in the heart of Greenville, South Carolina. From casual to formal, this destination features a flexible setting for you to realize your ultimate event vision. All of my guest absolutely loved the venue. Their creative space is stylish, functional and efficient, and can accommodate both casual and formal affairs. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations, Looking for a venue with outdoor space? is a list of pros and cons for the venue. Thank you!! She said basically it didn't matter whether she booked the spot we cancelled our not, because she already had our money. From there, the charges just kept adding up, unfortunately. At Southern Bleachery, what does the bar service starting price include? in Simpsonville, SC. Wedding Venues in Taylors, SC - 84 Venues - Eventective These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. What are the most important characteristics of Southern Bleachery in terms of venue type, style and location? Our wedding planner said she had never had an owner present, let alone so intrusive. It ended up working out in the end and our wedding was beautiful, but we ended up spending significantly more on all the little things we were charged for that day (even things we didn't say we wanted, which was frustrating). I was taken back by the rustic appearance of everything. In Greenville, South Carolina, Hotel Hartness is a contemporary resort and idyllic wedding venue for your specialRead more occasion. Made the whole planning process so smooth!!! A beautiful blend of form and function, our private dining rooms offer flexibility in size and style to complement our flavorful food, fine drink and warm hospitality to create memorable moments. Aurora Farms Event Venue | Taylors SC - Facebook Southern Bleachery - Venue - Taylors, SC - WeddingWire Our wedding party adjusted quickly; however, this would have been a huge issue if they had not thought quickly. e mountain ceremony site is so beautiful and the barn area for the reception was perfect. Her vi Gorgeous location and the decor of the stable is wonderful. Whether you are exchanging vows in the fields, dancing in the Barn Hall, or enjoying a cocktail in The Pavilion, the charm and magic will follow. Our Unique Event Space provides 2000 square-feet of modern space to host a variety of events such as weddings, engagement parties, christenings, baby showers, birthday parties, pop-up shops, and corporate celebrations in downtown Easley, SC, The Sleepy Hollow Barn and Plantation is a stunning 44 acres of forest, creeks, and historic farmland nestled in the heart of Clemson, South Carolina. Top Planning Tools; Anniversary Party . I attended the wedding for Emily and David and it was the most beautiful venue I have ever been to and the most beautiful wedding I have been to a lot of weddings set up for a lot of weddings but you definitely have a five-star facility thank you so much, 2023 Eventective, Inc. | All Rights Reserved. A few weeks later I called the owner to tell her we had found another venue, and had her on speaker phone so my fiance could hear her reaction. She made sure that everything went smoothly on the wedding day. I'm disappointed to see she is still in business in any cap Beautiful venue, stressful experience. First of all, that's not profession, and second of all, she could have politely asked if she could return my call the next day. I highly suggest going with a different vendor. WeddingWire offers reviews, prices and availability for Wedding Venues in Taylors. 3) She will not set out ceremony chairs until 2 hours before the start time. And the list goes on. It is very convenient and makes it easy. 250 Mill Street, Dock 3, Taylors, SC, 29687. my wedding is currently two months awayinvitations have been mailed, out of town guest flights are booked & all of my vendors are paid for the owner called me and told me that my wedding date was DOUBLE BOOKED and that I needed to either change my date or I could have my money back. Just wow!! No need to worry. It was very difficult to find a caterer willing and equipped to work here. Wedding Venues Lindsey Plantation 750 Camp Creek Road, Taylors, SC Map 864-304-8664 www.lindseyplantation.com Capacity: 300 people About Lindsey Plantation Located in Taylors, South Carolina, Lindsey Plantation boasts over three hundred and fifty lush, verdant acres. Wedding Venues in Taylors, SC - The Knot She handles everything with care: connected me with a wonderful videographer, shared amazing planning resources and EVEN worked well with my sometimes dysfunctional family and friends! Outside catering and bar service are allowed with management approval. Skylight Chapel - Taylors, SC Facilities and Capacity It truly was a great Pleasure . And outdoor or indoor choice. She made sure everything was ready for the day of and everything that I wanted. ide that me and my bridesmaids stayed in the night before the wedding. If anyone looking for a great venue I would highly recommend this place beautiful view and just wonderful. Offering a unique combination of quality, timeless European design, comfort, and true authenticity. Stella was accommodating and there were so many options for what we could do!!! Thank you so much 250 Mill St, Taylors, SC based Venue 1 market Full Wedding (Ceremony and Reception) Pricing Starting at $3,000 Catering Services Pricing $1 per person for off-peak dates, with a minimum total spend of $1 Guest Capacity Up to 400 seated guests View full gallery About This Venue The Bleachery sits in one of the Upstate's oldest textile mills. All in all, I was pleased and we got so many compliments on the beauty of the venue, but be prepared for several extra charges (not just tables and chairs). Wedding And Event Space | Www.bemisevents.com | Greer Host up to 500 guests in the, Avenue Greenville is a rooftop wedding venue space located in the heart of Greenville, South Carolina. Availability Aurora Farms - Wedding Venues in Greenville SC Available dates We are pleased to offer our Available Dates pages to help in your planning process. into the weddings she plans. We promise that getting married in our chapel is an experience you will never forget and cherish for many years to come. The 10 Best Wedding Venues in Taylors, SC - WeddingWire Located in one of the regions oldest textile mills, the Southern Bleachery is the perfect space to host the wedding of your dreams in the heart of Greenville County. I was married at Lindsey Plantation 2.5 years, and was recently asked about my experience there. Thanks for all you do. The venue is beautiful. The Aurora Farms is an elegant and unique post and beam wedding venue situated in Taylors, South Carolina, a short driveRead more north of the city of Greenville. Estela. Find, research and contact wedding professionals on The Knot, featuring reviews and info on the best wedding vendors. 1) beautiful venue. You have to weigh the pros and cons. Please take my advice and use a different venue. That should be included in the facility rental She moved about during the ceremony as she pleased and was a distraction. Owners George and Olga Gavrila acquired the property in January 2022. I never thought I would want to have a do over but I wish I could take it all back and do it over again because of all the screw ups she made. The night before the rehearsal I had to hire a wedding director because I found out she was not actually the "director". Your guests will feel the good vibrations from beginning to end. from Taylors, SC, 10 miles During your planning journey, you can look forward to, Judson Mill is a soon-to-be wedding venue located in Greenville, South Carolina. Just had my wedding here and if I could, I would get married again here over and over again! For an Appointment, ll out the contact page on our website: www.edinburghwest.com eventsatedinburghwest@gmail.com, 1-864-271-0188 This elegant venue can hostRead more both ceremonies and receptions in its versatile event hall, and makes a perfect setting for weddings of all sizes and styles. It also serves as extended festival grounds for large-scale events or sponsored activity areas. Absolutely wonderful! Then again, it was late June in South Carolina, so what did I expect, right? It was originally built at the onset of the 19th century, but in recent years has undergone various refurbishments. Later, at our final meeting, she said we couldn't begin bringing things in or decorating until Friday at 3pm. My wife was raised in the house that originally stood where your wedding chapel is now. I think I can sum it up in list form This newly renovated space has updated hardwood flooring and beautiful draping. I can deal with the everything else but not with an administrator like this. Zen, I had always dreamed of learning to Ball Room Dance. Located in one of the regions oldest textile mills, the Southern Bleachery is the perfect space to host the wedding of your dreams in the heart of Greenville County. She told them I broke one of her chairs, and insisted that my parents pay her for it. Being single I never had the courage to take lessons. The Southern Bleachery offers a wide range of event services to couples planning their nuptials in the heart of Greenville. Everyone is welcome! Located in one of the regions oldest textile mills, the Southern Bleachery is the perfect space to host the wedding of your dreams in the heart of Greenville County. In further compensation, Lindsey Plantation extended an offer for any other supplies she would need free of charge and also to pay for the new invitations. It is a great location and the price is great. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Wedding Reception Locations & Services in Taylors, SC. Whitney's Bridal at Edinburgh West Wedding Venue in Taylors, SC by Greenville,SC photographers Cureton Photography. Additionally, the entrance is a beautifu, Choosing the right environment is key to creating a memorable event. Estella, did not care that she caused all this stress on my family. We highly recommend this venue filled with love and beauty. I was double booked and she canceled my wedding. What a beautiful venue, both indoor and out. Pros: Her business ethics, treatment of animals and victimization of clients should be a concern for anyone involved with her. I got a phone call 4 days before the wedding from Estella, she asked me what I was planning on doing about heating. You are so intutive and insightful! Let the Greigestone at the Ridge staff help you make the most of our grounds by personalizing the, Our beautiful, state-of-the-art venue is the perfect place for your special event! The employees will take the plates and cups right away form your table (like in the Chinese buffet), and if you say something prepare to be yell at.
Anderson Tuftex Hardwood Installation Instructions, Darrell Williams Obituary, Anita Maxwell Bridezilla, Jack From Masterchef Junior Now, Workforce Dimensions Kronos Employee Login, Articles W